36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Throw High General Discussion

Throw High General Discussion

Well i love this game but i was first person to ever high score than i start recommend it and now everyone better score than me. it's fun game and quite easy to play but it difficult more 3000 M in any one throw

[ Last edited by bala at 9-19-2008 16:30 ]

this gets on my nerves sometimes

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

espically when you throw it and it hit the edges

thats very annoying

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

sometimes it's just pure luck reaching high score

i agree with that

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

seriously i so bad at this game i can't get any of timing right-ain't you suppose better with practice not worse

i seem to only be good at it 1 in every 5 goes

Throw high

I found that if you watch that he is on the upward slope and you throw at the top of the swing you get higher and try for the 4th seal up as he will richocet you higher I love all the penguin games.

Reply 9#9 tulip's post

The problem is the timing it not easy when he spin the penguin my head get dizzy?

Don't let him spin otherwise he just go in the water do the throw on the first upward swing.

Reply 11#11 tulip's post

Well it depends sometime an extra swing give the distance

I haven't found the extra swing give more distance but aiming for the 4th seal on the left side will richocst you up into the 40,000 trouble is not to loose it on the next swing

Reply 13#13 tulip's post

depend on when your realise it

I just get excited to get over 40k that I blow it on my next swing and end up with 15k.

SIngle Throw

What has been the highest single throw in this game I have got to 45,000 but would love to know how how high others have got to.

I know nothing of how to get a high score in this game, how did Tulip get such a high score!
Can't believe it, tell us where the skill lies.

my high score was luck when i did it, i don't if remember how i got that high

Wulings post

I never let the penguin swing all the way round and release on either the top of the swing at 10.00 clock position or at 1.00 clock position this causes the penguin to bounce off the seal and go higher if you aim for the 4th seal on the left hand side he has an auto reaction to pass the seal up thats at the 25,000-26,000 ft if you do it sooner he runs out of steam.

Good luck my average is 138,000 as I still have a tendancy to drop the penguin after a high score. but you should get at least 2x 30,000 throws.

I eceeded you! Cheers!

36 12
Thread