Thread
Printable Version

Throw High General Discussion

Throw high

I found that if you watch that he is on the upward slope and you throw at the top of the swing you get higher and try for the 4th seal up as he will richocet you higher I love all the penguin games.

Don't let him spin otherwise he just go in the water do the throw on the first upward swing.

I haven't found the extra swing give more distance but aiming for the 4th seal on the left side will richocst you up into the 40,000 trouble is not to loose it on the next swing

I just get excited to get over 40k that I blow it on my next swing and end up with 15k.

SIngle Throw

What has been the highest single throw in this game I have got to 45,000 but would love to know how how high others have got to.

Wulings post

I never let the penguin swing all the way round and release on either the top of the swing at 10.00 clock position or at 1.00 clock position this causes the penguin to bounce off the seal and go higher if you aim for the 4th seal on the left hand side he has an auto reaction to pass the seal up thats at the 25,000-26,000 ft if you do it sooner he runs out of steam.

Good luck my average is 138,000 as I still have a tendancy to drop the penguin after a high score. but you should get at least 2x 30,000 throws.

Glad I could help bt don't get too smart someone will always beat us all we take time to get to the top but its just as easy for someone else. Enjoy the moment

Wuling my highest score was 176975 see if you can beat that

High Scores

You did well spratt89 as it is very hard to maintain over the 170k mark I am constantly going backwards when I get a couple of 40k my next one will be 15000 but will try and get back on top when Iget you laptop this one is 6 years old and sooooo sloow.

Thread