Thread
Printable Version

My 30 day subscription isn't working

My 30 day subscription isn't working

I bought the 30 day subscription option because I was about to run out of points. I've used it before and it always went into effect right away like the points but this time no matter how many times I re-log in/refresh it isn't registering the purchase on the homepage. I have confirmation from paypal so I know it went through. Should I just be patient? I don't want to use up my last few points if this is going to take a while.

you need to pm zhang with your purchase details. he best person to help you.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 1#1 brittmarie033's post

Did you purchase F$ and now need to transfer them over to VIP points. Check the member center. I know with the addition of the new site they have changed things to F$ so you can use them on either site. If this is not the cas please PM Lbjedward with your trans id and payment conformation info from paypal. Be sure to include all details about your problem. If it is not fixed by tomorrow please let me know.

Oh! Thank you!! It had been awhile since I'd used the subscription instead of points and I completely forgot that I had to do that! Thank you for your help! It worked!

Yay, I am glad it worked out.
Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to stay and have fun here in the forum.

Thread