Thread
Printable Version

Pterodactyl Rider General Discussion

Pterodactyl Rider General Discussion

Just begging to get the hand of this one, but i still find it hard

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

how the hell do you get high score-what do you do after bird in air with arrows?

i just figure it out few day go,  instead of  letting bird go up make it fly straight

i still cant get over 18000

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

Well it's only a game

I know, lots of fun to play

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

i original hate this game because i couldn't get 3000 .

Few days i accidental press the down button and realise it fly more distance

i like when it crash lands

I am revealing the secret on how to obtain a high score in this game.  I am doing this because I think this is a fun game and it should get played much, much more.

1. Upon launch left arrow key immediately so the pterodactyl flies toward the ground at an angle.  The angle should be pretty steep because you don't want to loose strength.  If this step has been performed correctly you should have to flap the wings the first time between 3,500-5,500.  

2. After you have started the first step now comes the timing, press the space bar just before the pterodactyl makes contact with the ground.  It will automatically gain altitude.  Quickly press the left arrow key again so you are flying at an angle toward the ground.  The idea is to maintain as much strength as possible while at the same time achieving maximum distance and speed.

3. The steps must be repeated until all three wing flaps have expired.

Tip - The space bar will allow three flaps and if done correctly a 20,000 + score can be achieved every time.

Tip - Initial launch should net a distance of between 3,500 -5,500 before the first flap is needed.

- Second flap should be needed between 9,500-11,500.

- Third flap should be needed between 14,000-17000.

- After the last flap, you should figure out the best method of gliding the final portion to obtain maximum distance.

- Back flips in the air are a waste of time, you get a 4th flap but lose all momentum, it is just a waste.

BIG TIP - During the entire duration of flight, the pterodactyl should remain between the ground and the top of the treeline to obtain maximum points.

The secret is out, now see if you can beat my score and then play the challenge for 1500 points!!

Good luck and happy gaming!!

[ Last edited by bad69boy at 11-26-2008 23:07 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +7 thank you sharing you tips 11-26-2008 23:43
Definition of Insanity - repeating something, expecting a different result each time.

High Scores

Thank you bad69boy I really enjoy this game now. Can you do anything with skiing???LOL

Which skiing game are you asking about tulip?
Definition of Insanity - repeating something, expecting a different result each time.

Manual Skiing

I was thinking of the manual skiing with the little fellow from ice age there is the auto one and the manual its the manual I find difficult its a timing thing like the rider game.

See what you can do bad69boy!!!

Thanks for the tip on the game

Flapping

I didn't no i could flap

lol

Hmm, idk about personal preferances, but isn't it better to use your first flap at about 6,500-8,000?

[ Last edited by sman at 5-19-2009 15:22 ]

I Still Cant Improve My Score

Thread