Thread
Printable Version

Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience

Reply #15 charring's post

I had the same problem earlier. I added the proxy setting of my ISP to my firefox. anyway It worked for me. Good luck.

35%

i found that if you are watching a show under firefox and it is taking awhile to load you let it load and play part of the way through ( up to 35%) then grab the line and bring it back to the beginning it will run smoothly through for a good time
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for the suggestion! 7-15-2007 14:42

it also helps to refresh the page if it cannot connect to the server for the error i just ignore it, it goes away

i don't know if it is my computer but the u.s. server of veronica mars is out dated but the europe one is not so just a warning

Reply #24 pagersy's post

Have you tried refreshing your page? Sometimes, I find, the U.S. server doesn't show up at first. If I refresh the page, there it is. If you continue to experience problems re: this issue please address them in the Error Reporting Post, as they will be seen to quicker. I hope this is helpful.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

is it still running by realplayer?

Reply #26 vietbeat's post

Yes, VIP channel is still using Real Player.

gekjes

Watis dit dit slaat nergens op

Reply #28 LauraShanice's post

I'm sorry but could you say that in English? Kunt u dat in het Engels alstublieft zeggen?
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #28 LauraShanice's post

deze plaats gebruikt slechts het Engels voor het posten. the above mesage reads: this site only uses english to post in.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #30 trulee's post

Hope you can understand
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Help, no option to watch with Real Player

Hello, I hope someone can help me! When I click on an episode, the window opens and I can watch it, but there is no option to watch it in Real Player (there's no icon like I've seen people talking about in other posts). I have a MAC and am using Firefox, if that helps?? Thanks!

Reply #32 studiojek's post

I figured it out, thanks anyway! I have to cut and paste the link and put it directly into Real Player, it works just fine that way (no more shaky!)

2. If you have not been launching the video in RealPlayer after the web version window has popped up I suggest you do so. When the video first launches go the RealPlayer logo on the bottom right hand corner and select to 'Play in RealPlayer' or 'Play in RealPlayer Theater Mode'. (This seems to usually to solve time out error messages.) what if I don't see a realplayer logo or anything on my page? I have realplayer on my computer and everything though, and it works fine.

Reply #33 studiojek's post hahaha, I should read ahead...I'll try that and it will probably fix my problem as well

gf

cdfds dd s d f dd fdsfdsfds ssssd

Reply #36 jpagel23's post

Is that the secret code to unlock the new level?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #36 jpagel23's post

Is your name Maybourne former NID agent? If so the Trust and the NID are not welcome anyother secret government agencies feel free to come here and exchange secrets, ffgt ryuuv bwwxxz

Reply gabsimom's post & silver1978's posts

You guys are too funny! Maybe it's Jack Bauer sending us a secret message about what's going to happen on 24.

thank you thank you.. this is great.. great job at being a great teacher thanks jodi

Thread