Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

Except Chief keep humming during the  surgery

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-8-2009 20:56  
Nice speech he borrowed from the girl in the accident for the wedding
Yes i can't believe how good his memory is-there is no way i could of memorised all of that by someone saying it once

Reply 265#265 studiojek's post

Well i think they were planning but question when will medieth and Derek going married-it's just seem like Izzy gave her a way out

Reply 268#268 Teachergirl's post

i thought two episodes tonight?

according show update it's two hour season-finale

Reply 270#270 Teachergirl's post

No probs

Reply 272#272 codebreaker's post

Wow well this was good episode but Izzy decision was difficult i can't believe Alex would ask izzy to do the surgery even with risk involved but that's just that i highly doubt that Derek would make the same decision if Meredith was in the same situation. I thought DNR was a bit surprise i can understand and i love speech she gave Alex.We knew if she survived there would be complication it's tv show after all but short-term memory loss is not bad outcome compared to being human vegetable. it could be worse  . The situation at the end was awful you really didn't know what going happen.

This was very emotional episode a lot thing apart from izzy happen in this episode, A man want cut off his leg, Another cancer patient almost died   .A lot of drama.

Human bus shield man that was awful to watch, That women must feel guilty about how she treated him. The revelation he was 007 took me a while to get   that really great surprise because we never expected it to be George.

Christina and Owen look like they are back together

Bailey decision, that must be hard but she's right her husband is a coward

Meredith and Derek wedding vows were sweet  

Reply 276#276 writemako's post

that's Meredith and Derek  for you god know how they would find time to have a baby

Quote:
Poor George had to listen to them all talk about him when he was on the table that time, just after they brought him in, but at least he got to hear how much they all loved him because they were worried about it.
Wow i totally missed that i thought he's was unconscious because injuries ?

Reply 291#291 Teachergirl's post

yep his surgeon days are in fact over which a shame

Reply 293#293 themegababe's post

Well it depends on whether it would be an improvement or not

Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by bala at 9-25-2009 14:57 ]
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Treasure +2 excellent find! 8-23-2009 12:05

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

Well glad you liked it

first promo

second promo

Reply 12#12 jessiswise's post

I'm actually happy about that i don't like her so it nice see few episode where she not in the show

Season 6 episodes 1-2

This was good episode and lot to say I'm glad George is dead he got a good character death and let face it he realise he was minor character but at least they gave him an heroes death which what he deserved. the remaining minutes of the episodes was about how each of the character deal with grief.

Claire- Wow it must be hard to go through all rehab to get yourself back and this character did it without any help apart from intern.

izzy & Alex - i'm glad Alex told izzy why he was so distance can't really blame him.

Bailey- i don't think she can stop caring

Christina & Owen- ok i wasn't a fan of these two but it look quite promising this season i hope work things out but i like joke she made .

This was a good episode reminds me why grey's has been popular for 5 years

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Well i figured that was going happen when Chief got to Mercy

i always feel like somebody watch me

Great episode, Look like everyone else  are worried about their job Nurse Olivia loses her job was sad but it's money decision   . Great way to end the episode

Reply 23#23 shinny's post

your right but with what happen Alex and her made her interesting character

Reply 25#25 themegababe's post

Slone has really changed it seem as soon as addison left he became a better person maybe that reflection on addison.

Thread