Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 27#27 Teachergirl's post

it's a very good episode poor christina wanted to surgery so bad she got to do one and it was funny but she handled it well. i'm not going to ruin it those who haven't seen it. i think medeith finally accept lexie as her sister after she stayed with her all night.

Reply 29#29 themegababe's post

who knows maybe they forgot about the show

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well izzy made fun off alex and the bear and ending where izzy  saw the bear was amusing

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

so the error has been fixed - a lot people pointed out it was a gossip girl episode ?

Invasion

great episode mercy vs grey's

Reply 41#41 Teachergirl's post

They will be permanent since it's a merger they will not be going anywhere

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

It proves she's emotionally unstable

Reply 48#48 shinny's post

I think there some possibility some new hooks up from mercy gang

give peace a chance

Wow what a great episode it ain't often focus one patient the fact that we knew what happening in pieces was crazy. this episode proved that both sides need work together as team.it just show what happen

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Well yes your right she missed a step but the fact no-one took responsibility for patient is bad thing. i did find odd that intern figured out what happened rather than the doctors. Well i too am sad to see her go but I'm sure she will find a job elsewhere.

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

yep this was great episode it reminds you that people out there that do this everyday can you imagine doing surgery 28 hours without any breaks and i can't believe he was successful i expecting him to die to be honest based grey's history but getting fired -he did disobey the chief so he knew the risk.

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

you are probably right

he's a big star i don't think the show could survive without him

Invest In Love

Well this was great Arizona story-line 11 year old boy she really didn't do operation but the $25 million donation from patient parent was a huge burden but they still gave it afterwards because she is a great doctor. The surprise party didn't go plan for callign but they both said i love you at end was great ending

Alex and baby were nice story-line and i think mercy girl likes him but he still isn't over izzy who left him for bill for her treatment

Reply 80#80 themegababe's post

i don't think it will happen straight-away i think in long-run it's a possibility if these mercy west stay past season 6. you do know that mercy west people are auditioning to  become regulars on the show. just like what happen with house last season

Reply 82#82 studiojek's post

i don't know the details but i think each of them have some sort story-line to play this season. obvious some of them will be leaving that girl who killed a patient for example. That her role in the show. we just have wait and see

Reply 86#86 themegababe's post

yes your right i also didn't see that coming but can you blame him it's all on him make his hospital the best that's too much pressure for any man to handle and it's going be interesting story-line to play out.

Reply 88#88 Teachergirl's post

yes your so right about teddy i think she's a great teacher for her it will be interesting to see how long she last in the show.

i officially hate izzy she really is bad person i mean do what she did i really wish she died end season would thing better.

Quote:
And seeing Christinas horror!
i think that what made it funny for me her reaction

Holidaze

Well this another great episode meeting Bailey's father was great because we learn why Bailey so strong and tough it's because of her father i love how she stood up to him after he said he was disappointed that she choose being a surgeon rather being a good wife but she was right she was unhappy and she made the right decision.

Sloane is going to be a granddad . She really is something and i think he needs to handle her carefully. i think he feels guilty about her and she is going to use that to her advantage

GA Season 5 Blooper Reel

Thread