Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blink

Good episode i honestly don't know where to start but lets start with Christina telling Teddy she can have Owen if she stays on at the hospital that christina for you all focus on being surgeon. Derek finds out the truth about about chief. Mark breaking up with Lexie i think he made the right decision

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Well neither did he

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-23-2010 13:31  
Sloan and Torres spooning was funny but Lexie and Sloan confessing about their one night stand didn't go so well
Well I figured that would be his reaction remember Lexie broke up with him and even through he slept with Addison he wasn't cheating on her since they broke up. Lexie sleep with Alex was like she was cheating on him.

State of Love and Trust

This was great episode I can't believe Christina finally opened up to Owen about Burke and I am glad Chief is getting the help he needs but a patient walking up in the operating table was scary and see Bailey panic really affect the patient.

Reply 120#120 studiojek's post

yes i see them together

Jackson Avery is the character not the actor he play christina competition at mercy west guy.

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Yes i hope he gets his arm repaired in right place

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Well this was a must-see episode of grey's anatomy,  did you notice that it  was Medieth mother who got Richard to start drinking which i think is interesting as her daughter is helping him to kick the habit.

The episode was really interesting epically seeing Bailey as an intern was great. i think the actress did great job pretending to be an intern. I'm glad to see she managed to solve her case.

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

Well i think most intern are shy and scared to speak up.

Reply 128#128 studiojek's post

i didn't think she was mean i would say she was determined.

Reply 130#130 studiojek's post

I can see a good discussion coming about this but since you want get into this, here goes she wasn't mean she was working and her husband brought Meredith to work which I think was a bad idea, I know you might be biased but personally it would annoy me if someone bought my kid to my work place, I have enough things to deal with at work the last thing I need would be my kids create additional problems- there is a reason why most parent leave their kids at home .

Please note this is my opinion and isn't intended cause any offense

Reply 132#132 studiojek's post

How do we know she was a lousy mum we only saw Ellis after she was old/sick?.

Reply 134#134 studiojek's post

Quote:
don't you remember that all of Mer's problems with committing to Derek and trusting him were linked to her abandonment issues
Wasn't that because Thatcher left Ellis to raise Medieth ?

Perfect Little Accident

Great episode patients who are doctor are worst patient,  what kind of guy telling the hospital he would like to be awake to observe the operation and the chief did a good job but Christina repairing damage lungs and putting it in a patient was risky move I have never heard such a thing, it's show like these give people wrong idea of medicine can you imagine if a patient actually asked for this in hospital. it makes for interesting tv but on the other hand it shows what happens when people think what happens on tv show can actually happen in real life?. There only so much people are willing to believe.  

Reply 138#138 angel-87's post

Thank you for that link .

Push

This was another little gem of an episode that focus more on character personal lives than them being doctors, it was interesting to see Bailey panic over her 3rd date and what a guy telling Bailey to speak to him like a person and i am hoping it will last.

Slone and teddy i figured that was best part of this episode i am actually hoping they become a serious couple but what a way to start a conversation about breast implants . That is a cute story to tell the kids if they get married.. i am getting ahead of myself here but i can't help it despite the fact when we meet Slone he was a jerk he has grown up and there's more to him and i hoping a happy ending for his character he deserves it.

I wish there  was more to the episode than what actually happen

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

it's a good thing it worked otherwise she would kill the patient .

Reply 146#146 arksongbird80's post

The flashback were provide background on why he doesn't want kill that patient it was used to explain emotional things he faced about letting that guy die in desert.

Reply 149#149 arksongbird80's post

yes it was a good episode alex brother really provided insight over what Alex life was like before he became a doctor and better understanding why he is who he is.  It was emotional episode but one good episode doesn't replace a whole season?.

Reply 151#151 arksongbird80's post

Well there only another 5 more episode before the season is over

Hook, Line and Sinner

This was good episode i really enjoy it.

So Slone had to make a tough decision but in the end it was right but Owen telling Derek hire other guy because he's developing feeling for Teddy and he wanted save his relationship with Christina. It's lucky the other guy turn down the position so Teddy has permanent job which is great .

I am glad Lexi stood up to Alex at the end

Thread