Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well, I did not really enjoy the recent episodes. Bits and pieces were ok but in general the storylines are so weird it is hard to keep following the show and not think they're pulling my leg all the time. I hope they will resolve the Izzy storyline soon.

Reply 181#181 Teachergirl's post

i'm sure they will resolve it after the new year

Reply 182#182 bala's post

I sure hope so. This is one of the worst storylines ever.

Reply 183#183 Teachergirl's post

Well at least we will have private practice

Reply 184#184 bala's post

You're right. This season PP is WAY better than GA. Strong storylines, good twists and turns without being tacky or just mad. GA used to be a good show but this season? I had some hopes earlier on but at the moment........

I agree, I really hope they fix Greys when they begin again!  I need to go check up on PP... I haven't been following!

Episode 12 Sympathy for the Devil

Great episode and story line with William, the death row inmate, asks to donate his organs

Reply 187#187 codebreaker's post

it was great episode but Meredith giving him the idea at end i like Sheppard mother was cool . Christina has her work cut out for her-why does attract damage men ?.

I agree, this last episode was really good - Meredith wasn't annoying at all for once and Izzy finally broke up with Denny...or has she...? - I was beginning to (or continuing to) lose faith in GA, let's hope this is a sign of better episodes to come.

Yes, I too felt that with the recent episode Grey's was on the right track again. It is a really good storyline with the inmate and the decision that both Mer and Der have to take and I really enjoyed meeting his mom. And Mark/Lexie and all that- it was good.
And at least Izzie broke up with Denny though I wonder if he will go away.

Grey´s Anatomy 5x13

Well I'm going to say it if no-one is -little grey broke Sloane manhood   - man he getting old

Well izzy thing is resolved

Reply 191#191 bala's post

That was funny and they managed to save the boy without the guy on death rows organs

Oh Sloane. I wonder how he's going to explain it to Derek once he finds out.

The Izzie and Denny storyline has been going for way too long. I hope she'll find out what exactly she has in the next episode or so...

I also liked Derek's mom. The way she interrogated Lexie and then asked for the gift shop...

I went back and watched 2x16 and 17 today, aka the bomb episodes. Those episodes just never get old. Season two was definitely the best Grey's season by far. Then season one, then probably the current season. These last few episodes with the William Dunn storyline were pretty good. I'm looking forward to the PP/Grey's crossover. Hopefully, they'll pull it off.

in 2 weeks is the cross-over episode -i don't know how it going work but i'm looking forward to it

Reply 193#193 funny-girl101's post

Ha ha Sloane and little Grey! Oops! I think they actually are the only "spark" the show has going right now, as a couple especially. I mean, I like that Mer and Der are going well and having a bit more normal relationship, but there aren't many sparks there right now. So, anyway, I hope that Derek doesn't force Sloane to break it off with little Grey (haha no pun intended LOL!).

As for Izzy, I suppose we're going to find out she has a brain tumor or something similar?

Reply 193#193 funny-girl101's post

I agree.  Season 2 was the best season.

Everyone on this show has no control of their emotions.  It's crazy and has become the common thread of the whole show.  There is nothing crazy enough, unethical enough or stupid enough that they won't due if they are under some emotional stress.  We don't even blink anymore when they kill a patient, steal an organ and have sex with interns.  The Izzy thing has dragged on way too long.  Get on with it already!

Reply 196#196 cshapiro's post

Yes, I was thinking the same exact thing when Bailey "crossed the line" and Derek almost stopped operating on the deathrow inmate. Wow, just..unethical!!

Reply 196#196 cshapiro's post

it's a tv show that gone too far

Well, poor Mark. The same thing happened to a notorious tv star over here a few years ago. It will be interesting to see if Lexie soon wants to be open about the relationship and go public.
Izzie and Denny, no comment. Can someone please operate on her quickly and save us all from drama? What is this storyline anyway- fishing for awards?
Funny enough, I too reached for the old episodes and started the first season two days ago. I am now into the second season and wholeheartedly agree that it was amazing. All the Addie and Derek sparks- Satan speaks etc..... I love the old seasons.

I think Izzy has a personality disorder, if anything.  That's why she could "chose" to make him go away.  

I like little Sloane and little Grey.  They're cute.  

There are soooo many ethical questions being brought up these last few episodes. It will be great to see what happens with the crossover!

Thread