Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

hahaha yeah it was about time.  And he did it the right way for her!  

and yeah, Owen needs psychotherapy and meds, I think.  I'm learning all about ptsd in school! haha  I hope Cristina can stick around long enough to handle it.

Grey´s Anatomy 5x20

Wow Callie father was funny-first grabbing George than Sloane . Medith in a dress was good and izzy  being sick was awful to watch . i see Derek and slone go back to friends.

Reply 242#242 bala's post

I thought after Izzie practical jokes they would ignore her when she needed help

Reply 243#243 codebreaker's post

yeah i thought that as well

Reply 244#244 bala's post

Yeah, I also thought that but was glad it didn't happen that way. I think they were just trying to show how very much she wanted to pretend that none of the sickness was happening. I definitely feel badly for her.

I'm glad Derek and Sloane are pals again - little Grey was going to get very fat otherwise!

I really hope that Alex isn't a jerk this time and sticks it out with Izzy now that she needs him. Hopefully his new "friendship" with George will help him toughen up a bit.

I wonder if they are going to be writing either Mer or Lexi's pregnancies into the show?? (the actress' pregnancies I mean!)

Reply 245#245 studiojek's post

they have to unless they have babies during off season?

Reply 246#246 bala's post

Well they could always pretend like they're not pregnant, sort of like they're doing on Gossip Girl with Lilly -- you know, have them wear big clothes or hide behind pillows!

Reply 247#247 studiojek's post

we will just have wait and see

Grey´s Anatomy 5x21

Over the last few episodes there hasn't been much to comment on the episodes but this episode bring us back to classic grey's anatomy . Let's start with girl who shot her father-well I'm blame mother she should of walked out earlier, she finally did but the damage has already been done. How comes the father was stupid enough leave the gun down without safety on ?, if you have a kid in the house gun safety should be a priority.

Now izzy mother now we understand why izzy is so happy but it's shame she had lie to her mother about her skin cancer.

The chief and Medieth well that was one hell of an apology and i don't know they might hope for their friendship to last a lot longer but what she told mother was a bit harsh.

I wonder if this is the last season of Grey's anatomy?

Reply 250#250 writemako's post

i highly doubt it

With T.R. Knight and Kathryn Heigl leaving the show I wonder what kind of new characters are coming in

Reply 252#252 writemako's post

i bet there make some new interns regulars on the show

Reply 252#252 writemako's post

So is it official that they are leaving the show? I thought it was just still talk at this point.

The apology between the Chief and Meredith was really touching. Actually, I thought this was a really good episode -- and I like how they are maturing Meredith. While she obviously still has a  lot of issues, she is working hard to get past them and I like how honest she's being with Derek and how unselfish she is being with Izzy.

How cute was Sloane when he went to dinner to meet Lexie's Dad?!! Yay, they make a really cute couple, he and Lexie.

Reply 254#254 studiojek's post

I guess I just assumed they were really going to leave the show, when a co-star lets it known they are leaving the show and Shonda Rhimes scrambling around trying to say they aren't leaving and that they are all laughing because its a rumor, it makes me think they are really leaving the show but they will place a storyline to make sure there's room that they can come back to the show , that way they can say they didn't leave the show but not part of the storyline at the moment.

I agree the dynamics between Chief and Meredity was really touching. I love many of the characters in Grey's Anatomy because its believable and real. The way Meredith was raised its believable she turned out the way she is, and through Derek she's finally letting her guard down.

I agree they make a really cute couple. I'm happy to see Sloane finally getting a chance to have a real relationship. He's a great guy and looking out for so many people in his kind of way. I'd hate to see Lexie break his heart though. I hope there is no storyline like that!

Grey´s Anatomy 5x22

i didn't see izzy wedding coming but this was a good episode of grey's i can't wait for 2 hour season-finale next week

I'm back! A family emergency kept me away from the forum for a few months and I am slowly slowly catching up on the shows- I just finished the 100th episode of Grey's. I totally totally did not see this wedding coming. I liked the episode but I am wondering if Izzy can make it. I highly doubt it after seeing her like that and with Denny back.

Reply 257#257 Teachergirl's post

Glad to have you back it's been lonely on here

Reply 256#256 bala's post

Derek wedding gift to Meredith a solo surgery but she looked happy

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

Except Chief keep humming during the  surgery

Thread