Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I agree with you and I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. But this episode showed that you can't consider this show realistic

Reply 136#136 bala's post

I agree bala.  I knew when she had her second sessions and then brought God into it they would fail her.  She was both unprofessional and apparently wrong.  LOL  I feel bad for her.    That and the loss of her "v".  So sad.  

I really loved how Meredith threw up and then pushed through!  BOUGH-YA!  hehehhe  loved it.  

Kelle:  You thought this was realistic!  hahaha  Okay so maybe not.  Does that mean you are in the medical world?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 138#138 arksongbird80's post

I'm studying to be a doctor, but no I don't think this is realistic. I was commenting to what Bala said about the promo, that in real life not everyone passes and therefore in the series they made someone flunk the exam.
But I mean, a perfect score on 2 parts of a verbal exam after being late for the first part (Alex)? The mom in the next room with those noises (Avery)? The whole thing with Kepner? Then the Grey thing was still a little believable (especially with the fame of her mother) and even Yang since she had always been kind of outside the statistics.

The Kepner thing was over the top, I really think the writers can do a lot better then that. But I'm looking forward to next episode to see how things will go on from here.

Does anyone know if there will be a season after this or is this the final season?

Renewed For A 9th Season

Reply 141#141 spratt89's post

oh.............well

I liked this episode. It's a great set-up for the final.
Wonder if that is the way they are going to write Derek out, since the promo said it's the end for one of them.
Kepner is going of the rails. I kind of feel sorry for Avery. First Lexi and now Kepner.

Reply 143#143 kellemanske's post

They couldn't resist could they?

Just when you think it will be happy ending they do this

Reply 144#144 bala's post

when has there ever been a happy ending on Grey's?

Reply 145#145 kellemanske's post

There been a few happy endings

Reply 146#146 bala's post

I mean real happy endings, not once that were happy for a while to then get screwed later in the series.

Reply 147#147 kellemanske's post

LOL  The plane crash may be more dramatic than the shooter? Do we know if Patrick Dempsey signed next years contract?  He's not coming back?  I feel so bad for kepner, but she still has options.  She can do General Practice somewhere, get more experience and then take the boards again.

Poor avey.    That's alot to deal with.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 5-11-2012 12:20  
I mean real happy endings, not once that were happy for a while to then get screwed later in the series.
Getting Zola wasn't a real happy ending ?

Reply 149#149 bala's post

who takes a plane flight in thier scrubs i ask you ???
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 150#150 magic4u's post

Good observation Gary

Reply 150#150 magic4u's post

**actually!!!***   The people who fly in scrubs are the guys selling the machines to hospitals. They are in the operating room to show how it works and then they go straight to flight. Doc's don't but if they don't have time from plane to surgery I would understand.

Reply 149#149 bala's post

Ok, maybe that's one

Reply 153#153 kellemanske's post

How about Callie and Arizona getting married ?
How Mark Slone becoming a dad ?
Addison leaving to start diffrent show

[ Last edited by bala at 5-13-2012 07:31 ]

Reply 154#154 bala's post

addison leaving was after divorce. Mark Slone becoming dad is not completely happy ending since it's with Callie and Arizona. And those two getting married, well, yeah, that's another real happy ending (if they don't ruin it with the season final).

Reply 155#155 kellemanske's post

Ok i am just trying show few happy moments but there are more bad ones than good

Thread