Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 Teachergirl's post

the actress always play these type annoying characters

True- part of my problem is that I remember her past characters and that does not help any. New doc on the other hand, interesting. At work there are some students with aspergers and it is interesting to see a doc at SGH too. Will be interesting to see how they portray her.

Reply 122#122 Teachergirl's post

you can tell we watch too many show when recognise an actress from show you used watch 5-8 years ago

dead

i have just watched the episode and it seems to me that izzie is dead  if you can touch a ghost and he has come for her what does that tell you ?????????????????
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 124#124 magic4u's post

Yeah i was left very confused about that either she is dreaming or she is dead

Well. I just watched the episode and I am a bit confused. This is just weird. What is wrong with Izzie? You know that brain tumor rumors making the rounds a few months back? What if that is what is happening? I know those rumors were denied but there has to be some reason or explanation and if she had a tumor that made her see him and even make her nerves believe she touches him? It would fit.
Then I am rather baffled how Erica could virtually disappear overnight from the show- seems like the characters are as startled by this as we all are. Hm. It makes this abruptness even more strange. It was a sad case she worked that day- not everything can be mended by orthopedics after all. But I liked the way they gave her the room to grieve.
But I have to say, the new doc is scary. The look he had in his eyes- scary. I guess it got even too much for Christina. She herself has had to deal with so many emotions lately I think she cannot take on his ghosts as well.
Sadie....... told you. Hate at first sight. WHen she cut herself? Ouch. Is she really going to stay for good?
Highlight of the show- Little Sloane and Little Grey. Priceless. That Derek used the exact same words? HILARIOUS!

Reply 126#126 Teachergirl's post

Yeah but Sadie taking off her top was pointless . i didn't see the point of that

Reply 126#126 Teachergirl's post

It's not little sloane it's big sloane........

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 127#127 bala's post

I think that was to show that she goes against the grain - that she's gonna rock the boat.

Reply 129#129 kwargalla's post

another question how comes she's an intern?

if she and grey were in same classes shouldn't she be a resident-i know she worked in the morgue but i didn't get rest of her story?.

I think she worked for a while before starting her intern year.

Reply 128#128 kwargalla's post

;-) I want to see proof! LOL Seriously- I want more eye candy on the show .

Reply 130#130 bala's post

They described the reason she is behind in her residency - she went and worked at a morgue after graduating.  that's why there was all the dead body jokes.

and here, here with the more eye candy - teachergirl!! it's about time for another look see

Reply 133#133 kwargalla's post

Yup- we had derek with the pillow, can I get mark without any towels or pillows please????? Not Sadie in a bra, please!

Reply 134#134 Teachergirl's post

next week episode the interns make a mistake   and resident fix the intern mistake

wow this whole izzy/denny thing is sort of freaking me out!  but it's intriguing nonetheless. i really want to know how/why this is possible.  The brain tumor rumor does cross my mind, but it was denied but still left it open that something could be happening to izzy.  if its not a tumor, what is it?

I am another Hate At First Sight Sadie non-fan! She is just annoying, I agree with Christina and Derek. We'll see how that develops of course.

As for Izzy and Denny, I'm freaked out too! Denny did kept saying "I'm here for you, Izzy". He might have meant that he's here to GET her, like she's dying...agh.

I kind of like the Little Grey/Sloane coupling...it's much more interesting than Little Grey/George!

Just got a chance to watch the new episode.

First off, Meg we totally called that Sloane & Lexie connection way back at the start, lol !!

Right, back on track. I really feel sorry for McRambo. Seriously, imagine being in the front end like that, seeing all that he is seeing and having to do and then coming back in to mainstream practice. War will change a person and often they find it very difficult to go back to who they were before. I hope he realises this in time and can "Turn Back" like that poor guy who died said.

I love seeing Denny back, I wish they hadn't killed him off in the first place. Maybe they realised that too late and had to think of creative ways to bring him back. Yeh, he kept saying "I'm here for you Izzy" - That could mean that he knows something is going to happen to her (or if she has the brain tumor, is happening to her) and so he's there to help her through it. Most likely, if it's a brain tumor, it's a manifestation of something that's going wrong in her brain or "Faith" as the Native Indian guy said.

I love how the show has gotten deep again.

By the way, Sadie is also an Ex Home and Away actress !! She was Angel, married to Shane, for any of you who used to watch the show. I've not really seen her in many American shows. I remember she was in charmed, but that's about it. So, she'll always be Aussie Angel to me !!

FF to 4.03 and she's in it again later too.

[ Last edited by shinny at 11-15-2008 14:00 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 11-14-2008 16:15  
It's not little sloane it's big sloane........
the actual quote
Meredith (to Derek): I need you to tell Mark to keep his little Sloan out of little Grey.

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Yes but then when Derek confronts Sloane about it, Sloane tells him he's wrong, it's not Little Sloane, it's Big Sloane...!

Thread