Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 Teachergirl's post

What do you guys think about lexie -should she tell George?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I think Derek can see that Mer is trying- it can't be easy for her, she is trying to be a normal person in a normal relationship but we know she has a hard time at that. I was surprised that she even had the courage to constrct that house and commit to the relationship.

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

it wasn't a house more candles of a house-see comment 21

I know- but for her it was quite a step to even consider the idea. I still wonder how she is going to deal with moving in with Derek. And it was interesting what she said about kids and all- she is trying hard in her career and there is currently not one sane couple at Seattle Grace that has kids- Bailey's failed and the Chief had a hard time........ If she wants a career too it is going to be a tough one.

I loved the opening and found out that that Dereks death was just a dream but does that mean Merdith has doubts??

Also I hope Lexie does tell George but I think George has other things on his mind right now.

I also think there is going to be a lot of changes with the new rank. The Chief is a little ticked and I can see him stirring things up.

I so called that Derek dying scene to be a bad dream!  haha Grey's can't kill off McDreamy, they'd lose too many fans

Overall though I thought it was a great episode!  I'm glad Meredith is beginning to come around even though she got really annoying!  She deserves to be happy, she just needs to finally give in and let herself be happy!

So I predicted from the beginning something was going to happen between Christina and the new guy.  I think he'll make a great new addition to the show!  Things should get interesting with him around!

Lexie just needs to tell George already!  I was half expecting her to corner him in the locker room and just kiss him.  George is so clueless when it comes to relationships he had no clue how she feels about him, and even though he pulled that "best friends" line I have a feeling if she just kisses him he'll realize they could be more than just friends.

So Callie and Hahn...not really sure how to feel about that, but it will be interesting to see how far that relationship goes and what happens when George finds out his ex-wife has become a lesbian

Alex and Izzie are so perfect for each other!  That random Denny scene was weird and out of place though it was nice to see him.  But then Alex and whoever that was!?!  I thought that was just another dream sequence.  For a second I though it was Rose, but I don't think it really was.  Just someone random because even though Alex has changed a lot, he still will always be Alex (if you know what I mean)

I loved the spaceship thing too, we laughed so hard!

And as for Lexie and George, I get the feeling that Sloan might like her. Which would make things really interesting!

Yeah I didn't like the Alex thing either. He and izzie were so cute at the beginning, then he had to be all Alex again!  Ugh!

Reply 25#25 carlorica's post

I think it is not that she has doubts- I think it is more that she is afraid that she could lose him. She was only five when she lost her dad and I guess she never really got over that one- plus finding her mother after her suicide attempt- she has abandonment issues and now they are in a relationship she could be afraid of losing him again. Facing her biggest fear so to speak. But it is a good thing that she is not afraid of the relationship but of losing him! I'd call taht one a good sign- for Meredith at least.

Reply 26#26 imarielle626's post

It was sad with the denny scene- she did care for him a lot and I guess she was upset that it did not work out between her and Alex again. I think he is afraid of starting something with Izzie. Look what happened with Ava/Rebecca. It was very painful for him and somehow he still believes he's a bad guy who does not deserve to be happy. A bit like Meredith now thinking Derek is going to die. It is the old patterns they fall into. Losing people, being a player, clinging to a relationship with a dying man..... and there's Christina, on her own, eating cereal. Old patterns. And in a way they all try to move on so it will be interesting what the reality will bring to light in the next season.

I just got a chance to watch the two episodes. I have to say that overall I'm a little dissapointed !

George and Lexie, I am so against this. Here we go again, arrrgghh. I wish they could just leave them as friends. I agree Meg. There was definitely a moment there between Sloan and Lexie (on his side) when he said he tells people how he feels about them.

Alex and Izzy. Yeh it was really nice at the start when they were getting on really well but talk about him over reacting. Jeez ! The path on this one will be rocky. I don't think the Denny scene was out of place, I think it went with the overall theme of the show about not always getting the "happy ending"

Rose/Derek. Well, she was just very unprofessional there, but at least she had the good sense to transfer at the end. I mean, if she can't handle the breakup, she can't be on his surgical team. It's as simple as that. Do you think the "fake" pregnancy was Shonda having a dig at all the fans speculations??? I think so !!

McRambo (that's what I'm calling him ) was great. I think there was great chemistry between him and Christina. Looking forward to seeing more of him, which I'm sure we will !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-30-2008 17:33 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 9-30-2008 17:30  
I just got a chance to watch the two episodes. I have to say that overall I'm a little dissapointed !

George and Lexie, I am so against this. Here we go again, arrrgghh. I wish they could just leave  ...
Same here, why can't they give poor George a break? He's been in and out of the weirdest relationships right from the start. He needs time to really find himself........

Grey´s Anatomy 5x03

Well this was an avaerage episode not as exciting as the last two episode but the focus is on the emotions of the character i can't believe after 5 years i actually care about the character but medieth is really testing my patience because she getting annoying -she suppose to be young adult not a teenage girl decideding whether she in love or not. it's crazy that she able to even become a doctor i mean with her personal drama how hell does even get time to study?

George never can get a break just when he going sit his exam celing starts dripping and i have to say he doesn't have much luck but i can't believe after all that he was made sit an exam. That does seem a bit unfair but i do hope he is able to pass.

Cancer girl -man she was very sweet girl these thing happen i always amazed as to how postive they are.

depressed man well as result celing collspe there were able to find stage 1 cancer that was amazing and i hope he has brighter outlook.

Pain guy- after 7 years only 1 intern was ablee find soloution?

The relationship are getting annoying in this show and i think M's therapist is actually doing a good job.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I have to agree with you the relations ships are getting kind of annoying but the story was not half bad. I do like the fact that the chief is starting to take a more active roll in the development of the doctors and that he is making them learn everything before specializing.

I also think that Yan may not be totally over the falling apart of her engagement. I think she needs to start seeing the therapist also.

M's therapist is awesome It really is making Meridith think about what she is doing. I think the reason she is the was she is is because she had no one to look up to for a long time. I mean her mother didn't help much and her father left. She was totally alone and now she is trying to figure it all out on her own.

Reply 33#33 carlorica's post

you would think a person who had both there parent's left would be strong and tough rather than confused teenage girl.

It was sure more centered around the relationships and the general running of the hospital this week but a good episode.
Poor Chief- just when we thought he was ready to delegate and withdraw a bit- he has this job of trying to figure out what went wrong at Seattle Grace and what he can do to change things again. And he's trying hard- but in a way he is overreacting- thus causing the flood.
As for Meredith- if Yang hadn't gone to her shrink to ask her to start therapy again- I'd have. Seriously, she needs to grow up. Is she really thinking Derek will move into the student housing thing? She's a grown up not a student anymore so of course it only means her and Derek- ok it was probably not wise for him to move ahead and measure Izzy's room like that. But no wonder he's taking the initiative- he's the adult. So yes, Mer is getting a bit on my nerves- we've followed her doubts and flaws and all the drama for years now- she finally has McDreamy and she'd rather share the house with colleagues? Seriously????
As for Yang- I like her so much better this season.

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

Doubts are really getting annoying after 4 years

I was so fed up by the end of last season, I'd have been fine with just any outcome just to stop her from whining. Now she has it all and still she's got that look on her face. Sigh. I never really really liked her- she was always so needy and weird.

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

i know but there really need to put end of this story-line

Or at least make other storylines more prominent. I am really ready for that. I wonder how things will develop. I have a feeling that Christina and Izzy are going to be flatmates- that would be fascinating. Ahem.
And I definitely sense something between Lexie and Sloane.

Reply 39#39 Teachergirl's post

i hope she has better sense not  to get invloved with Slone. it would nice if there became friends

Thread