Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 Teachergirl's post

that's character development for you

Reply 100#100 Teachergirl's post

I flinched really hard too during that scene, yikes! Personally, while I know that animals are still very important in experiments for different reasons, I do agree with Izzy in this particular case that it wasn't necessary, they have plenty of machines for that. They also have lots of patients arriving daily who they learn on, that's sort of the point of being a resident first.

I love that Izzy and Alex are "going steady"!! And I'm very happy that Mer and Der seem very mature and happy. This literal pandora's box of diaries is going to be verrrrry interesting though

Reply 102#102 studiojek's post

i think it was done for tv show purpose remember it's a tv show just see how audience react . what i find funny when sheppard and slone confront him about alex using skin glue on a patient and he tell them ok what i do learn from the situation and look on there face was priceless

when i first saw the  message at the beginning of the episode i was thinking huh? then it made sense.  I can't believe after all that he made Christina kill them anyway!  I know my dad does surgeries on pigs to test new devices and stents, but his pigs live and go on living just as they did before, no harm done!  i'm not opposed to using animals in medicine, only when the animals are harmed in the process!

crazy surgery that was removing all the organs at once!  I wonder if that is actually possible in real life to do?

I've decided I don't like the Callie/Erica relationship!  Callie is not into it she just doesn't want to hurt Erica.  I feel like she is in it for all the wrong reasons.  I would not be against it if Callie felt the way Erica does, but she is just confused and has been hurt too badly too many times by men!

Izzy and Alex...YAY! so cute!

Grey´s Anatomy 5x07

Well Izzy was troubled in this episode, the heart she stole for denny and person that was meant to get the heart, Hann had every right to be upset but after finding out this was her last episode not really a goodbye scene with her breaking up with callie.

The dead bodies i'm glad Bailey told them off

the old couple and man want to stay with wife that was sad to watch

the new doctor is serious doctor i'm glad he told them off

poor George    

Yeah the old couple made me sad too.  

And Izzie.  There were rumors of a brain tumor.  If this whole Denny thing keeps going, i would not be surprised if thats what happened.  

And my mother in law told me what happens with Hahn.  Grrr.  i'm not happy to know that little piece of info. But we will all find out next week!

Promo for next episode

Reply 106#106 themegababe's post

Really, a brain tumor? I hadn't heard that, yikes.

I also felt reallly badly for the old couple, and for Bailey who was trying so hard to help the husband deal.

I think it's disgusting that none of the students in that hospital are getting any experience!! Cristina especially is the cause, she's a horrible teacher!

Reply 108#108 studiojek's post

Quote:
I think it's disgusting that none of the students in that hospital are getting any experience!! Cristina especially is the cause, she's a horrible teacher!
i know can you imagine have them treat you in the hospital,  it doesn't give us much confidence if the hospital is not teaching them to basic stuff such as putting in a chest tube. I'm glad chief making them do skills workshops to improve the skills but their interns are not learning anything.

The problem with Cristina is that she self-fish she wants to be the best at everything and she forget teaching will help her increase her knowledge but she only interested in being a surgeon nothing else.

At least we get a new female doctor next week lets hope she's good

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Absolutely, Cristina want to be the best all the time, that's the problem. We'll see how this new Doc is, but all of them with the exception of Bailey seem pretty bad at teaching, and the Chief isn't very good at enforcing the teaching either. No wonder they're only 12th of "The List"!

Reply 110#110 studiojek's post

new guy is good he wants to teach them through experience rather than telling them what to do

new guy has some serious emotional baggage!  Which will be interesting cause he, like christina hides/buries his emotions.  in saying that i'm liking the dynamic between him and christina.

what's the deal with the diaries?  does anyone think something will come out of them or is this just filler in the Mer/Der relationship at the moment?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 112#112 kwargalla's post

i'm sure something will come out of it remember Richard is in diary somewhere

Reply 113#113 bala's post

Hmm, my guess - Richard and Mer's mom had a baby together!

Reply 114#114 studiojek's post

it's already complicated as it is this isn't brothers & sisters you know

Reply 114#114 studiojek's post

I must say i agee with bala - Mer lived with her mother - i'm sure she would have noticed that her mother was preggers.

i was thinking the dairies may save someone's life or something with a new method of surgery.  Mer already has a sister on the show and will soon have her old best friend - if they bring out another long lost sibling it will show that they've lost all hope for new story lines.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 116#116 kwargalla's post

LOL, true - I let my imagination run away with me! A new method of surgery sounds possible...

here are some promos for the next episode- some of the new faces shown: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ ... meet_new_blood.html

Reply 118#118 Teachergirl's post

yep i just hope the actress isn't more annoying than Ellen

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-13-2008 18:03  
yep i just hope the actress isn't more annoying than Ellen
I'm with Christina and Derek- I hate her already.

Thread