Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it's finally here it was updated late but it's finally here i will do full review before i leave tonight   

Well this started off very slow but the cases involving 3 woman husband was very emotional as one of them was sleeping with best friend husband and i have say this really was a good opener and mis-direction from the promo were good. so no big revelation, rose isn't pregant and derek is still alive.

i love the side-line story-line was christina with icicle in her lower abdomen that great distraction and i have say i like new doctor i feeling we will see him again very soon as he sign up for this season.

The relationship are still messy espically izzy and alex's she just had ruin it and i have say sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself and i noticed as I'm watching this the reason why i like the show is not for the medical drama it's relationship that make this series rather good.

it might been interesting but the ending was shocking i can't wait to see who get fired during this season and i know last few minutes of second episode the pictures freezes i report it after i post this review.

it was great season-opener wasn't action-packed but a lot emotional drama and i love how tied up few story-lines so does that there now a couple-Callie and Hann?-the fact neither of them were involved females will make this interesting and how are they reveal it to rest of the gang?.  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:09 ]

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I'm sure it's going get better-good to see you learnt expand your comments a bit more

Reply 5#5 Teachergirl's post

next episode is in 2 weeks

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

no idea but it is

It was the first time they started back with a double one, right?

no there done double episodes before

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

i don't know

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

i completely agree roses reaction was inappropriate i had not thought of the burke leaving would reduce ranking to 12th, i'm glad they are changing and he has put everyone on notice . Question is who will survive?

Reply 16#16 Teachergirl's post

i doubt anyone would quit their job but interesting to see who leaves during the season

Reply 18#18 funny-girl101's post

we will just have to get used to Medieth going back and fourth with derek, i think derek is just used to it-in fact he seem like the fact that she's a bit of emotional mess

Reply 20#20 Teachergirl's post

What do you guys think about lexie -should she tell George?

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

it wasn't a house more candles of a house-see comment 21

Grey´s Anatomy 5x03

Well this was an avaerage episode not as exciting as the last two episode but the focus is on the emotions of the character i can't believe after 5 years i actually care about the character but medieth is really testing my patience because she getting annoying -she suppose to be young adult not a teenage girl decideding whether she in love or not. it's crazy that she able to even become a doctor i mean with her personal drama how hell does even get time to study?

George never can get a break just when he going sit his exam celing starts dripping and i have to say he doesn't have much luck but i can't believe after all that he was made sit an exam. That does seem a bit unfair but i do hope he is able to pass.

Cancer girl -man she was very sweet girl these thing happen i always amazed as to how postive they are.

depressed man well as result celing collspe there were able to find stage 1 cancer that was amazing and i hope he has brighter outlook.

Pain guy- after 7 years only 1 intern was ablee find soloution?

The relationship are getting annoying in this show and i think M's therapist is actually doing a good job.

Reply 33#33 carlorica's post

you would think a person who had both there parent's left would be strong and tough rather than confused teenage girl.

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

Doubts are really getting annoying after 4 years

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

i know but there really need to put end of this story-line

Reply 39#39 Teachergirl's post

i hope she has better sense not  to get invloved with Slone. it would nice if there became friends

Reply 41#41 Teachergirl's post

yeah but she sweet on him and he think she adorable

Reply 43#43 Teachergirl's post

can you believe callign told slone her and Erica are now a couple?

Reply 45#45 Teachergirl's post

is it just me or does mark seem more nicer this season ?

Reply 47#47 Teachergirl's post

i forgot about that

Thread