37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just popped in to say hi, I am actually  not looking at your writing, Bala. because I haven't seen it yet. But thank you for starting the thread up. I look forward to coming back tonight and discussing it with yall!  And I can barely wait to see the show, ooh the excitement

I loved the spaceship thing too, we laughed so hard!

And as for Lexie and George, I get the feeling that Sloan might like her. Which would make things really interesting!

Yeah I didn't like the Alex thing either. He and izzie were so cute at the beginning, then he had to be all Alex again!  Ugh!

haha You guys are so funny. Sorry I haven't been around, I just got caught up last night (I started grad school a few months back and we no longer have cable / tivo, so watching shows has been few & far between).  anyways,  I think it's definitely better than last season. But what happened to the army surgeon? I thought he was going to be a regular?  I am ready to see him back!  And I think Mark has a thing for Lexie. I wonder how that would play out. Seeing as she is the sweet and innocent thing! haha

I have to agree, I thought it was an excellent episode!  Such an intense surgery!

I also liked the last 30 seconds, with Christina seeing McArmy.  Wow.  I'm ready to see more of that going on.

And I think Meredith at least wanted thanks, like Bailey said. And he didn't even do that, it was just like, oh look at how cool I am with my article.  I doubt she wanted the method named after her. But... if she marries him, then it will be hers too! haha

All in all, great episode.  Loved the scene with the interns standing in line and then when they tried to trade them around. haha

Wow the beginning part (no animals were harmed...) made me think, uh weird.  then Oh my GOSH!! haha

I love the Alex and Izzie are going steady. That makes me happy. And Mer is starting to have a real relationship with Derek. Wonderful!  

All in all, a lot of the old vibe was back and I loved the episode!

Yeah the old couple made me sad too.  

And Izzie.  There were rumors of a brain tumor.  If this whole Denny thing keeps going, i would not be surprised if thats what happened.  

And my mother in law told me what happens with Hahn.  Grrr.  i'm not happy to know that little piece of info. But we will all find out next week!

Yeah it seemed way to abrupt for Erica to leave too. But, Shonda said it was so that we could really see Callie, and she was amazing in this episode.  

And yeah I don't like Die. That's weird.

Izzie izzie izzie. It's nice to see her actually getting along with Alex, and him actually caring. But weird that Denny keeps showing up. Yeah, I think either schizo or brain tumor could explain it.  I just wish he would go away, as much as i love Denny!

And shinny, we totally called Sloane / Lexie. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

And McArmy totally needs counseling for his post traumatic stress disorder. He scares me!

yeah everything did seem to happen way too fast.  hahn just vanished!

And I agree about Izzy / Denny. I loved that storyline back in the day, but he's dead now. And she's making progress with Alex. Although I was kinda glad that he just assumed she was alone, he didn't freak out and htink she was with someone else, shows his trusting side.

And Sloane and Lexie. I think he really is a sweet heart underneath. Just really hurt by Addy.  But let's be honest, how many guys out there would be able to say no to a girl who stripped down in front of you... one that you were already intrested in?

And thanks for the preview Bala!

I agree, I really hope they fix Greys when they begin again!  I need to go check up on PP... I haven't been following!

I think Izzy has a personality disorder, if anything.  That's why she could "chose" to make him go away.  

I like little Sloane and little Grey.  They're cute.  

There are soooo many ethical questions being brought up these last few episodes. It will be great to see what happens with the crossover!

Sorry I've been gone for awhile guys. We moved and internet was intermittent, and I was way behind on shows!  but hopefully I will be around a bit more.  I just watched these final few episodes a few days ago and they were excellent. I also loved the elevator scene!  And yeah, Karev (Justin Chambers) was amazing!

hahaha yeah it was about time.  And he did it the right way for her!  

and yeah, Owen needs psychotherapy and meds, I think.  I'm learning all about ptsd in school! haha  I hope Cristina can stick around long enough to handle it.

Wow. I cannot believe that last episode!  That was ridiculous!  Oh my gosh. That final scene was so crazy.  Is Izzie gonna get off the elevator?  Is George dead? Augh so much drama!  And I really didn't see him as John Doe. Oh my goodness.  How did you figure that out at the end of episode one, teachergirl?

Oh yeah I saw the army thing coming (spoilers)

and no, their marriage isn't legal yet.

And I think Izzie will be back, but George will be gone. So sad, so tragic!

He was getting to be such a good trauma surgeon too!  So sad.

That would be so weird if they gave him a new face / actor.  Totally wouldn't fly.

I think Izzie is going to stay!

Wait... you don't think it's gonna be good for Iz?  I think she'll be okay.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking!

Thanks Bala, yeah that is a good recap!  I'm excited for the new episodes, I miss it too!  Sept 24 is so far away! haha

ooooh I'm excited.  thanks for the promos!

37 12
Thread