Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I felt like strangling Meredith during this episode. The going back and forth thing about her and Derek was getting really old. I'm glad that in the end she made up her mind though.

Could an icicle be really that dangerous? I'll be forever scared of icicles hanging from the roof now... But I liked the storyline between Cristina and umm..what did they call him again? :S It's nice to see her be happy again after the whole Burke thing.

Rose was...wow. Wow.

That tidbit with Alex and Izzie was cute. "No, you're on a spaceship and you're going to the moon." I think Alex has feelings for Izzie, but he's too afraid to admit it. And the Denny part! That was a little random, but nice.

Though it's nice to see Denny back, his return does not make any sense at all! I'm going with the Izzie-having-a-brain-tumor storyline. What other rational explanation is there?

I don't like "Die." Is it just me but does the actress occasionally lose her accent and then suddenly have it again? And she's definitely bringing the whole interns-experimenting-on-each-other thing too far. It's one thing to put needles into one another (which is dangerous enough), it's another to cut yourself open. *shudders*
Taking out the guy's appendix next week? That is just crazy!

Cristina and Owen! Haha, I'm actually rooting for these two.

Erica's leave is just...I'm sorry, ridiculous. It makes the character seem kind of pathetic -- oh she can't handle an argument with Callie, so she leaves her job.

Littl-- I mean, Big Sloan and Little Grey. Hahaha. Meredith's code language with Cristina is rubbing off on Derek and Sloan.

Awww, that Sloan scene with the little girl was really cute. Didn't expect that from him. But then again, he did want kids with Addison.

Sadie! Cutting herself open! Ah! Those interns are crazy.

No comment on the Izzie parts of the episode. Okay, I lied, I do have a few words to say. WHAT? Seriously, WHAT? That's all. Schrizophrenia does seem like a more plausible storyline, though. And Alex's soft/caring side...awww.

Oh Sloane. I wonder how he's going to explain it to Derek once he finds out.

The Izzie and Denny storyline has been going for way too long. I hope she'll find out what exactly she has in the next episode or so...

I also liked Derek's mom. The way she interrogated Lexie and then asked for the gift shop...

I went back and watched 2x16 and 17 today, aka the bomb episodes. Those episodes just never get old. Season two was definitely the best Grey's season by far. Then season one, then probably the current season. These last few episodes with the William Dunn storyline were pretty good. I'm looking forward to the PP/Grey's crossover. Hopefully, they'll pull it off.

IT WAS ABOUT TIME! That was a really sweet "proposal." I loved when they mentioned Katie Bryce -- it kind of reminded me of the ending of the code black episode when Derek goes to Meredith's and she complained that she can't remember their last kiss and he told her every single little detail. It's the little things that count.

I really hope that with Derek's help, Owen will get better. Poor Cristina.

I wonder how Meredith will when she finds out about Mark and "little Grey."

Wow. Killing off George...that was unexpected! Honestly, as much as I love T.R. Knight, George barely had a storyline this season, so his departure wouldn't have that big of an impact than say, Meredith's departure. But still...it's George!

Crazy rumors are flying around the web about George's situation. Someone said something about how George will be back next season, but T.R. Knight won't. If George survives, Mark can give him a new face, and so the producers can hire another actor to play George. Crazy, right?

Meredith and Derek's "marriage"...I knew Shonda Rhimes wasn't going to cave and give them their wedding this season. This is Meredith and Derek that we're talking about! That was a really good scene though.

Such a good beginning to season 6.

That scene between Izzie, Alex, Cristina and Meredith was very season 1-2, I felt. It nice was to see them all interact like that again.

I'm excited to see the competitive-ness of the everybody in order to make the cut. Mark and Derek and their million-dollar hands are probably safe, but I can see the residents taking it very seriously. And when Cristina gets competitive, things can get a little crazy (and funny).

Can I just state the obvious and praise Sandra Oh for being a phenomenal actress? That last scene was so emotional and so well executed on Sandra's part. I am liking Owen and Cristina so much more now.

This was such a great episode! I loved how they played around with the form. Maybe it was just me, but I was surprised that it actually showed a lot of emotion than the regular episodes do.

Thread