Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 214#214 Teachergirl's post

next week the conclusion

Reply 216#216 cshapiro's post

Well we don't mind

Grey´s Anatomy 5x16

Another great episode remind me why I'm not doctor losing patient is hard but that fight between Derek and Mark was best fight i seen on the show

Reply 219#219 cshapiro's post

it's a tv show after all remember

Well i kind like Derek drunk he was right medieth has always wanted an out he gave it to her but baseball bat using the ring was a bit overkill we get the point i bet in next episode he go looking for the ring

Reply 226#226 carlorica's post

she freaks out because she's only that know based on the promo

Reply 228#228 studiojek's post

i can't wait for next episode

Grey´s Anatomy 5x18

Wow I'm glad now everyone know about Izzy but the interns romantic complication was a bit odd because this is first time we are hearing about it. It funny how medith and george didn't want to deal with it until bailey them.

Derek, well i liked got everyone depressed until Medith gives him Izzy case, that convenient way of getting him back.

can't wait   for next episodes

Reply 232#232 shinny's post

i think they could done a single interns episode instead than aired this episode

Grey´s Anatomy 5x19

Well this was great episode i got admit christina really surprised me i mean getting strangled in her sleep and she still trust me something i will never understand until the ending which didn't surprise me. i hope derek can help him. . i like derek elevator scene with Meredith that was sweet.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2009 12:55 ]

Reply 236#236 shinny's post

I'm not blaming her i think she was right but she did stuck it with him as long as she could take it

Grey´s Anatomy 5x20

Wow Callie father was funny-first grabbing George than Sloane . Medith in a dress was good and izzy  being sick was awful to watch . i see Derek and slone go back to friends.

Reply 243#243 codebreaker's post

yeah i thought that as well

Reply 245#245 studiojek's post

they have to unless they have babies during off season?

Reply 247#247 studiojek's post

we will just have wait and see

Grey´s Anatomy 5x21

Over the last few episodes there hasn't been much to comment on the episodes but this episode bring us back to classic grey's anatomy . Let's start with girl who shot her father-well I'm blame mother she should of walked out earlier, she finally did but the damage has already been done. How comes the father was stupid enough leave the gun down without safety on ?, if you have a kid in the house gun safety should be a priority.

Now izzy mother now we understand why izzy is so happy but it's shame she had lie to her mother about her skin cancer.

The chief and Medieth well that was one hell of an apology and i don't know they might hope for their friendship to last a lot longer but what she told mother was a bit harsh.

Reply 250#250 writemako's post

i highly doubt it

Reply 252#252 writemako's post

i bet there make some new interns regulars on the show

Grey´s Anatomy 5x22

i didn't see izzy wedding coming but this was a good episode of grey's i can't wait for 2 hour season-finale next week

Reply 257#257 Teachergirl's post

Glad to have you back it's been lonely on here

Thread