23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Unit Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Unit Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The New Season Should Be Great Fun To Watch.

The women of the "Unit" are asked to leave the base when danger looms for them, while the men are away trying to find out who wants to assassinate the President and Vice President.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:45 ]

This episode is getting better by the second

OMG, that was the best episode ever, so much going on

that has to be the best one, so far by a mile

would of been great to see, but i still think that she might be a bad guy, and are they really going to kill Col Ryan

Episode 1

True, but Mac might lose concentration thinking about it

not even he can control what Mac does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zvksxhe84

Preview for next weeks episode

Episode 2

Another great episode, the end was good

well that was expected

Episode 3

This was a pretty good episode, have not seen Jonas this worried for a long while, the ending was a little sad.

Episode 4

This was a really good episode, the start was kind of strange but it picked up, there was so much going on in this episode, the wives working as a team was good to see, my favourite part was the ending 5 minutes

Episode 5

This was actually a good episode, i was not too sure when i read what the episode was about but this episode was much better than i thought it would be

Episode 6

This was still a very good episode but it was nowhere near the quality we have come to expect from Season 4 of this show. The planning of the attack down to the graphics and the fake news report was great, as was the questioning of the hostage. Where the show got bad was the usual boring stuff with Kim working at the house. I know that will lead to something down the line, but they have to give us something. The Tiffy & Mack confrontation was intense but it's just not the most entertaining thing right now.

Episode 7

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=enYx4VPRNnA

You have got to check out the preview for next weeks episode.

there is one on Sunday to be uploaded on Monday

Episode 7

Although some of the elements may be a bit unreal, this is a powerful story, packed with excitement and explosive action. Mack, Tiffy, Col. Ryan, Molly and (of course) Jonas each have great, emotional scenes. Col. Ryan doses himself with medical radiation and purposefully gets himself captured by terrorists and dragged off to Syria in order to save Jonas's captured daughter - before he must suffer the Unit code punishment for sleeping with Tiffy : death. The opening web-cam images of the convoy ambush are right out of real life (and every soldier's parent's nightmare). From then on, the emotional setting for almost every character is red hot. Molly is almost vicious when she slaps Tiffy and condemns her : "Your whoring may have cost everyone we love their lives". Col. Ryan goes on the rescue mission even after being warned that the men intend to kill him. Mack's rage, which has been simmering ever since he found out about Ryan and Tiffy, boils over and threatens the mission. Jonas will kill any and everyone to save Betsy, his soldier daughter. Top's usual mode of cool detachment has been left stateside.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +3 Great Review 11-10-2008 12:40

I think this may be its last too, well lets hope it goes out with a bang, but this season does have a 22 episode order so lots of episode to come still

Episode 9

This was a quite episode in terms of action, and the worst episode of the season, there is no point me doing a full review as nothing really happened, i think the whole get her to the place to be married part on the right horse was so stupid, the only good part was the stuff with Bob and his wife, so below average episode, (My Score 6/10)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-25-2008 13:39 ]

Episode 10

This was quite a good episode, I liked all the runs they did and failed and then Jonas has a idea just before they go there was good, but the ending I loved telling the guy he is coming on the mission with them, the stuff with Kim is getting a bit strange but was still good.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-25-2009 17:23 ]

23 12
Thread