Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wingman

I thought this episode had alot of good parts.  I enjoyed that Hank and his GF were both figuring ways to stay together.  I can't figure out why they can't "loan" each other out to the different institutions.  Surely his GF knows that working at the sanctuary won't be the same as the hospital!!  More fun I must say.

Kinda lame that Will and GF again didn't make it to afredo's.  Their date was trashed but things ended well for them.

Nice of Magnus to get delivery...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

yes though they did seem to make the episode feel more finale than just an episode.

Reply 100#100 bala's post

hahaha     true, true

Reply 104#104 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  It's good to see teesla and get back to the root of the series.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  The episode was fine, but IT HAD NO POINT!  This wasn't even a flashback it just was!

??????????????/  

Reply 110#110 bala's post

how dumb.  at least magnus could have told will she met his grandfather and then tell the story which leads into the next epi.  Have you noticed none of the episodes link to each other?  There's no sub plot or anything...nothing to connect them.

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  Yeah they didn't have aliens, but it still felt like it was going to it's roots.  Also it was a great segway into the season finale and bringing hollow earth back.  Good ep.

Score: 8

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

I didn't think it was average.  I thought it was great.  Mostly because the bar was set so Looooow this season.  All the episodes leading up to it were crap, so in comparison, this was great.

I really liked that helen traveled after adam and the invasion should be a good story line.  Can't wait til next season!!

Tempus

What a great opening. It's like we never left.  Helen went back in time only to run into herself a few times narrowly avoiding changing the future.  The premise for this season though is change, so I'm thinking her and adam have already done some damage.  Poor Imogen.  That kid can't catch a break.   Loved the Fight scene with helen and druitt!!  Well done!  

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

I think what ever would have happened to Imogen, He would have blamed anyone else other than life in general.

I doubt she'll holiday the whole time.  I would think she'll practice her doctoring in remote areas around the world.  maybe.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Not in what?  Who are you talking about?

Uprising

So it's Kate they've taken off the show.  I'm sure she'll come back for guest spots, but I'm not sure the reasoning behind it.

Glad they were able to stop the bombings.  I wonder who's behind it.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I did notice that.  Any ideas why though??

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

I thought abby was outta there in a skinny minute.  The feds should really use the sanctuary's help. It's not like they have any *actual idea what they are doing.

Wowza! with the ending...

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

The tearring up was great!  The way they showed the back story was nice, but his father showing up at the end was kinda unexpected. He wouldn't answer the phone and all the info led us to believe the dad would show up.  Too predictable.

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

Yeah once the other's showed up I knew.   Couldn't magnus just kick the other into the salt water...?  She had to go with her...??

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I didn't really find it amusing. I thought it was a filler episode with no intro and little ending.  I get that people had to sing around abby becase of the thing making her brain scrambled, but when everyone started singing elsewhere I was just annoyed.     Get back to norm now please.

Reply 53#53 sanggye's post

I agreed.  This was a fun episode.  Caught a glimpse Of Ashley!!  Nice cameo.   Always a good time when tesla is involved.   

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I do not like the direction they are going with Biggie.  Have the stuff wear off and I'll be fine, but having him pose and be a spy is Not kewl!!!    Poor biggie.

Great episode tho.

the depths

Magnus and Will had some very open dialogue.   It was refreshing to have her get mad but care at the same time.  I liked the dynamic.  I wonder what it is that she's hiding?  Something to do with the weird rock maybe.

Henry and the videos were great.  Loved it.

Who's Keith Beedie?

Thread