Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Now that Sanctuary is on SciFi instead of being just webisodes, will it still be here?  I sure hope so!  Kind of a cliff hanger from the last episode.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:25 ]
Would YOU go through the Stargate?

Reply 1#1 windchimes's post

please be patient it just aired last night   

[ Last edited by bala at 10-4-2008 07:40 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

No rush.    I just wasn't sure if it be still be on.  Great to hear that it is still here  

Reply 3#3 windchimes's post

the problem getting correct source

just found out that this airs on Wednesday on itv4 at 9pm over here in the UK.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The Episode that aired last night is just a reshot version of the first four webisodes.

So technically we won't get it cause we already have them on the site.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 6#6 01torres's post

i was a bit confused about this i thought webisodes were a lauch full series?

it says 13 episode in a season so it going be confusing which episode will be added ?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Most likely everything after episode two will be added or when the second episode is aired the websiodes will be taken off and replaced with the two normal episodes.

[ Last edited by 01torres at 10-4-2008 17:02 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Quote:
Originally posted by 01torres at 10-4-2008 09:38 AM  
The Episode that aired last night is just a reshot version of the first four webisodes.

So technically we won't get it cause we already have them on the site.
I read an interview (sorry can't remember where) - although it is a recap of the first four it is entirely redone with different character motivations, different things happening completely.  I don't know if they are going to do the last four or not - they may go in a new direction.  But I think the two hour pilot is quite a bit different from what I understand.  

Well i decided to download first 2 episode and so much better than websodes because full story of the events not just bits and pieces. i really do hope they add full episode to the site.

just watched episode 12 with the itv4 logo which is the first so far this season and checked tvrage and it has not aired in the US yet

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i was going watch it but i forgot

I presume it is not normally shown in the UK first i spend that much time in front of the computer i don't now what is on TV here in the UK

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

final episode airs on monday 9pm on itv4

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Thanks but i am surprised that SciFi have released it first in the uk and not even to SciFi uk but itv4

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well it suppose 1 week behind because no episode last Friday it caught up

what a clif-hanger nice new power Ashley

Episode 9-13 are new episode but episode 1-8 are web episodes.

Im confused now, as the only non webisode shows are 1x11 to 13 ???? where are the rest of season 1 tv episodes?
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

Reply 19#19 philryk's post

yeah we are all confused

Thread