Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sanctuary Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 7, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Tempus

What a great opening. It's like we never left.  Helen went back in time only to run into herself a few times narrowly avoiding changing the future.  The premise for this season though is change, so I'm thinking her and adam have already done some damage.  Poor Imogen.  That kid can't catch a break.   Loved the Fight scene with helen and druitt!!  Well done!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Well how will she get back but taking 100 year break seem awful long holiday

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yea, hard to imagine her taking it easy.  And yes, some things have to have been changed, but it still seems like Adam is going to turn out the same way, blaming Helen
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

I think what ever would have happened to Imogen, He would have blamed anyone else other than life in general.

I doubt she'll holiday the whole time.  I would think she'll practice her doctoring in remote areas around the world.  maybe.

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

looking at next week promo it look like she not in it .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Not in what?  Who are you talking about?

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Magus but i only saw preview

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No, it doesn't seem like it, cause she hasn't come out of hiding yet, she will probably pop in at the end, the episode after that she is in in and she is aback at the sanctuary.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x01 Tempus

Magnus trying to avoid herself was amusing and how ironic for Adam to save his daughter only to kill her

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I bet Magnus is glad that Adam killed her, otherwise she was going to have to do it

Uprising

So it's Kate they've taken off the show.  I'm sure she'll come back for guest spots, but I'm not sure the reasoning behind it.

Glad they were able to stop the bombings.  I wonder who's behind it.

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Didn't you notice Kate has been taken off credits in the intro ?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I did notice that.  Any ideas why though??

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Well i am guessing she's doing another project

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Well I was hoping at the end of the episode, things where going to disapear and none of it happened because of the Timeline being changed just a bit.  So it looks like Adan did everything the same.

Yes it looks like Kate is a "recurring" character, so we might see her 1 or two more times.  At least it doesn't look like Abby is going to be a main character either.  So it's Magnus and her 3 boys (Will, Henry and Biggie)

4x02 Uprising

The lizard was one hell of a trouble maker and Will getting jealous of Abby's contacts was amusing but Magnus back was a nice surprise

Untouchable

Well Magnas plan was smart and different stories as how they captured the abnormal certainly kept us guessing but Henry get girlfriend being pregnant was a shock extended her pregnancy for 2 years was amusing.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

But it looks like we might be losing Henry also, I don't see him not being around his girlfriend and soon  to be mother of his child

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Well she has 22 months until she gives birth which suggest he will be around for at least 1 season.

Thread