Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's great that Henry has found more of his kind but it's sad that there in England and i thought proving he was in control to Erica was funny

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

he really didn't think that through did at least she got a preview of his equipment

Reply 27#27 bala's post

And at the end he got to see her equipment

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes i suppose he did it was only fair

but i was surprised she was able control her shift given she had never done it before.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes that surprised me as well

Breach

Well i have say Magas handled herself quite well in this episode being all alone and no help from anyone but what she said at end was interesting.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

My onlly probem with this episode is after 20 mins I thought we had covered everything.  It was a filler episode and it could hav eneded after 20 mins and moved on to the map thing!  

She did very well fighting Adam off.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well i think there really want to have a whole episode about it rather move on so quickly.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

We had to see that Magnus was still too tough to kill
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

She has survived 150 years

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Magnus was impressive while trapped inside the building but i was starting to wonder why Will and Kate hadn't gone back to help until we see them frozen in time

For King & Country

If last week episode wasn't enough we get history lesson on him and guess who back .

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That was certainly a history lesson but Nikola putting the decision about the map onto Will should be interesting

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes he's only one who can be objective.

3x09 Vigilante

Adam manages to unlock another piece of the puzzle but i had a feeling that the piece Magnus found was a fake and Abby was a surprise i thought she would get the wrong idea about Bigfoot and the serial killing priest

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

she has an open mind

Maybe we'll see more of her.  

Did anyone notice the opening credits have been cut Considerably.  Why is that.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

to fit more of the episode

What a great clif-hanger ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

This was the only show i was waiting for to bring me back up to date but looks like i will have to go elsewhere

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i think they forgot check

Thread