Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Bala had it right, she was in a previous episode and it was their first date.  Wasn't surprised that Will could remember the formula,  He does have an excellent memory and is a master of deductive reasoning.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Ya know it's creepy how you remember these things.  Now that you threw some details at me I do actually remember that episode.  I thought that "big guy" should have had his own episode for the drama he was dealing with in that episode.

I agree Sanggye:  WIll's memory is very impressive so him remembering was kinda expected.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 67#67 arksongbird80's post

It's not creepy when your a fan plus i am a guy i remember most women on tv show even the annoying one like Abby.

3x12 Hangover

Interesting start to the episode with Magnus returning to find the Sanctuary in chaos but Henry losing Wednesday was amusing and the big guy hanging upside down was priceless

3x13 One Night

Abby and Will's date might not of started off well but as Abby said the make up sex will be great so he's got something to look forward too and the distraction kiss did the job

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-27-2011 15:06  
Abby and Will's date might not of started off well but as Abby said the make up sex will be great so he's got something to look forward too and the distraction kiss did the job
Gotta agree
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Metamorphosis 3X14

**this episode is not labled correctly on VIP**

I didn't like the camera angles in this episode.  We were suppose to see everything from Will's point of view, but mostly I was just annoyed.   

Filler episode didn't bring anything to the table.

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

you must be joking this was great episode it interesting seeing how Will changed beyond all possible resemblance  

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I too liked this episode and did like the camera angle, and the change was interesting.

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

2 against 1

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Buggers!!!  

Reply 76#76 arksongbird80's post

Well you still have codebreaker he hasn't watched the episode so you might get even

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Bahh!!  I'm female so I should have 2 votes     That puts us even!!

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

typical

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I'm trying to catch up but I'm also trying to watch them in the order they aired and with those here and all the others I'm 50 odd episodes behind and with this good weather it is making it hard to stay inside

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Take your laptop outside.  Enjoy the weather and some TV!!!

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

Unfortunately i only have a desktop computer

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here as well i need invest laptop but i hear they don't last long.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Most people i know with laptops they say the first thing to go is the battery's life span

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

not unless you are always connects mains

Thread