Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think that's worse for the battery

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

i don't know i thought it good thing as the battery will never run out?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

But it gets over charged

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

i wouldn't think  so as doesn't it have safety cut off point once it's full charge to prevent that from happening ?

or when you reach certain level , does restart charging?

I've had mine for a year with absolutely no trouble and I travel for a living so it goes with me.  MIght be worth looking into.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-5-2011 14:55  
But it gets over charged
No, that was laptops that were made years ago, same as with cellphones, newer batteries can't be overcharged.  Batteries do wear out though, usually anywhere from a year or two, what got a 4 - 6 hours might get down to an hour or two after a few years.  Laptops are made to have only a 3-5 year life span, and usually the first thing to go is the optical drive, or gets dropped a few times and the Hard drive or screen.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x14 Metamorphosis

Will's point of view took a little time to get used too and the climbing the walls i found amusing but over all a good episode

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Yea like the wall climbing as did Will
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 93#93 sanggye's post

What a way to find out he was allergic to sunlight

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Attempting to change the light bulb in the chandelier was funny considering it was on a pulley

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Forgot about the chandelier part, it was funny

Wingman

I thought this episode had alot of good parts.  I enjoyed that Hank and his GF were both figuring ways to stay together.  I can't figure out why they can't "loan" each other out to the different institutions.  Surely his GF knows that working at the sanctuary won't be the same as the hospital!!  More fun I must say.

Kinda lame that Will and GF again didn't make it to afredo's.  Their date was trashed but things ended well for them.

Nice of Magnus to get delivery...

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Those flashbacks were a nice touch a lot has happen

Reply 98#98 bala's post

yes though they did seem to make the episode feel more finale than just an episode.

Reply 99#99 arksongbird80's post

Actually i think they didn't know what to do with this episode so they put those flashback fill space between the scenes

Reply 100#100 bala's post

hahaha     true, true

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-10-2011 14:30  
yes though they did seem to make the episode feel more finale than just an episode.
Yea I had to look it up, cause I was having the same feeling, and not only a season finale but the end type.  But nope we got to June and it has been renewed 1 more year

3x15 Wingman

Will and Henry's double date was amusing and the flashbacks was a great reminder

Recovery

it has been ages since we saw tessla but resurrect the vampire queen and what a way to get rid of her

Reply 104#104 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  It's good to see teesla and get back to the root of the series.

Thread