Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 104#104 bala's post

3x16 Awakening
Magnus was right to not to trust the vampire queen but Nikola trying to get out of the trap was amusing

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

I was more surprised that he could since she told Magus no-one could

Normandy

What was point of this episode this takes a filler episode to the extreme?.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  The episode was fine, but IT HAD NO POINT!  This wasn't even a flashback it just was!

??????????????/  

I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

I think this was suppose to be a background episode for the next episode ?

That's my theory ?

Reply 110#110 bala's post

how dumb.  at least magnus could have told will she met his grandfather and then tell the story which leads into the next epi.  Have you noticed none of the episodes link to each other?  There's no sub plot or anything...nothing to connect them.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-22-2011 01:37  
I was more surprised that he could since she told Magus no-one could
Using Magnetics and a Grappling hook, something no vampire has ever had
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 112#112 sanggye's post

Many of the episodes in the last 3 seasons have no point really.  Since there really isn't a storyline they follow.  Yes there have been a few that last a few episodes, but most do not.  I liked this episode and would rally like to see more of The five from the old days.  And relating to Captain Zimmerman, did Magnus never met him, the Invisible man did, but that was it.

Yes most episodes don't really connect, other than carry a general line, in fact, this is very common in most shows, especially scifi.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Jeanette's comparison between the Nazis and Helen's monsters i thought was amusing

3x18 Carentan

Talk about time flying but that was incredible but the thought of wiping everyone in Carentan out to make things right was sad

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes that was very saddening knowing that all those people ceased to exist.

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Well this was a  much better episode it did take time to figure out how send message across the time field and another mystery as who was responsible?.

3x19 Out of the Blue

Helen and Will in an alternate reality was interesting and having the same dreams was amusing but that was one hell of a leap of faith driving off the cliff to escape the dream world

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  Yeah they didn't have aliens, but it still felt like it was going to it's roots.  Also it was a great segway into the season finale and bringing hollow earth back.  Good ep.

Score: 8

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

I too liked that, I kinda got the feeling that they were in it not as prisoners but for another reason

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i figured most of this out within first few seconds as soon as i saw Will kissing his pregnant wife i knew it was dream which meant the only good part was last minute finding out how they got into that situation

3x20 Into the Black

Average episode, Will running for his life was amusing but i had a feeling there was an ulterior motive to the attack but Adam followed Helen off on their travels was a interesting way to end the season

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

I didn't think it was average.  I thought it was great.  Mostly because the bar was set so Looooow this season.  All the episodes leading up to it were crap, so in comparison, this was great.

I really liked that helen traveled after adam and the invasion should be a good story line.  Can't wait til next season!!

Reply 123#123 arksongbird80's post

We'll see, think they have extended themselves too much.

Reply 124#124 sanggye's post

It was nice how tied everything to last episode but a war was only way it was heading

Thread