63 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

just watched episode 12 with the itv4 logo which is the first so far this season and checked tvrage and it has not aired in the US yet

I presume it is not normally shown in the UK first i spend that much time in front of the computer i don't now what is on TV here in the UK

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Thanks but i am surprised that SciFi have released it first in the uk and not even to SciFi uk but itv4

Reply 1#1 bala's post

What a great start to the season with Ashley and her kick ass moves this is going to be an interesting season

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The mother - daughter bond came through just in time to save Helen

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was funny when it started to lick her face because it thinks she's his mother

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Strange episode i liked the way the new girl got rid of the man that was threatening her brother

2x05 Pavor Nocturnus

Confusing episode with Helen meeting Will after he thought she died 3 years ago but we did find out a little about Will's future

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Great ending with the return of the big guy and the head slapping

2x08 Next Tuesday

The episode title is Ashley birthday but this was a good episode with two abnormal fighting that caused the helicopter to crash but the corny joke at the end was funny

Reply 17#17 bala's post

What a way to try and make thing right with Kate after finding out her father was the target with one final explosion

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Nice gadget the de-vamper but unfortunate for Nikola to get de-vamped but the Teenagers should be dead considering that them dieing brought the vampire out in them

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I still cant find episode 11 anywhere

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Tell a lie i have just found it

2x11 Haunted

Dr. Magnus should of known saving John would cause trouble but not like that and he did take it with him when he left

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Great season final, Will dancing was good and a great cliffhanger

Sanctuary Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-18-2011 20:07 ]

3x01 Kali (3)

Of all the people to save Helen from the crash it had to be Edward and Will having to die in the hope that he can talk to Kali one last time was a risk and considering he was dead for 9 min

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What a great revelation from Magna's father and the visitors who were intent on finding out what is in Will's memory was interesting

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I thought it strange when Magnus was left alone in the safe deposit vault and Kate's quick thinking to enforce a less-than-subtle quarantine was great

63 1234
Thread