Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Breach

Well i have say Magas handled herself quite well in this episode being all alone and no help from anyone but what she said at end was interesting.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well i think there really want to have a whole episode about it rather move on so quickly.

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

She has survived 150 years

For King & Country

If last week episode wasn't enough we get history lesson on him and guess who back .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes he's only one who can be objective.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

she has an open mind

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

to fit more of the episode

What a great clif-hanger ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i think they forgot check

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

is it strange seeing Clarice from Caprica  ?

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was nice surprise find early version of the episode I had feeling as well there weren't dead but Helen trying to save ancient city was great.

Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

we just do as soon episode are released we just find them -we just that good.

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

Well it might updated in few days on viptv site

Hangover

Well this was good episode figuring out what happen who figured what it was before it was revealed it was obvious what it was but it was amusing see them fight each other

One Night

Well Will first date didn't go to plan and nice surprise watch this episode on a Tuesday .

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

you don't recognise her she was in ( season 3 , Episode 9) remember she found about the sanctuary in the episode where Will was investigating who killed the priest she followed him cause her to find about the sanctuary.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-26-2011 15:19 ]

Reply 67#67 arksongbird80's post

It's not creepy when your a fan plus i am a guy i remember most women on tv show even the annoying one like Abby.

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

you must be joking this was great episode it interesting seeing how Will changed beyond all possible resemblance  

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

2 against 1

Reply 76#76 arksongbird80's post

Well you still have codebreaker he hasn't watched the episode so you might get even

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

typical

Thread