46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I saw that today with my Grandfather.  Sherlock.  Good stuff.

They put at the end, "special thanks to Keith beedie" at the end of the episode.  They've done this a couple times.  Why?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Yeah I'm not sure how i felt about this episode.  Will was pushed out for no reason other than Magnus' big plan.  Biggie is just mean now.  Henry was just there and Tesla showed up for what exactly??  Hmmm

Lets see if the conclusion is better.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

I'm with you code, I hope the big guy isn't out of the game for good.  I was really hoping that the big guy was still on our side.  He did a good job faking it though didn't he!!  WOW

The SCUI guy (addison) really had it coming.  Thought he was in charge only to find out he was the fall guy. Well played. HAHAH...

LOVE the new place.  That must have been what she was saving all that money for over the century.  I didn't get all the places but she was puting herslef in position to make money??  WIth Einstein, in Australia.  I didn't quite understand that one.
**I use to live in Black Mtn NC and there is no Black Mtn College.  The local school is Montreat or UNC-Asheville.  Very kewl to hear about that though.    I was happy. **  

GREAT season finale!!

Reply 75#75 bala's post

ummm kinda???

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!   

Levels of anger. :/

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I couldn't agree more.  They had so many story lines to explore!

46 123
Thread