Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Attempting to change the light bulb in the chandelier was funny considering it was on a pulley

3x15 Wingman

Will and Henry's double date was amusing and the flashbacks was a great reminder

Reply 104#104 bala's post

3x16 Awakening
Magnus was right to not to trust the vampire queen but Nikola trying to get out of the trap was amusing

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Jeanette's comparison between the Nazis and Helen's monsters i thought was amusing

3x18 Carentan

Talk about time flying but that was incredible but the thought of wiping everyone in Carentan out to make things right was sad

3x19 Out of the Blue

Helen and Will in an alternate reality was interesting and having the same dreams was amusing but that was one hell of a leap of faith driving off the cliff to escape the dream world

3x20 Into the Black

Average episode, Will running for his life was amusing but i had a feeling there was an ulterior motive to the attack but Adam followed Helen off on their travels was a interesting way to end the season

Sanctuary Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 7, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Tempus

Magnus trying to avoid herself was amusing and how ironic for Adam to save his daughter only to kill her

4x02 Uprising

The lizard was one hell of a trouble maker and Will getting jealous of Abby's contacts was amusing but Magnus back was a nice surprise

4x03 Untouchable

Erika making the effort to tell Henry before the baby is born makes a nice change compared to other shows and no surprise that Addison was responsible for the mission that went wrong but kicking him out was great

4x04 Monsoon

That was a awesome anti theft device on the plane and i have to agree with Will that Abby's new partner is a moron

Reply 32#32 sanggye's post

With everything going wireless why not electricity but being run by Nikola isn't a good idea and Galvo tricking Will and Bigfoot was a surprise but Nikola helping to save Henry was great

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I found another source after the Burn Notice glitch

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That hit Will got on the head was brutal but the flashbacks were interesting and Bruno not telling them the whole truth almost cost them the safety of the kids

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Henry saying bad Will hunting after they thought they had been locked in was amusing and finding out the water killed them made sense why they wanted the ice blocks moved

4x08 Fugue

I get that they could only communicate with Abby via singing because of the abnormal that attacked her but they over did it with the council and Magnus's father but it was a nice ending

4x09 Chimera

It seems like it's been ages since we have seen Ashley which was nice and the look on Adams face while in Will's body was priceless

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Helen and Kate were lucky to survive but Bigfoot having his brain remapped which is supposed to be irreversible could have future consequences

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

Henry and his video diary was amusing and the dialog between Magnus and Will when they became trapped by a cave-in was interesting

Thread