Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3: The Zazzy Substitution

I thought this was a fantastic episode to watch, I really liked the opening sequence of Sheldon & Amy playing some weird game, the scene of Leonard, Howard & Raj having dinner with Sheldon & Amy was hilarious, It might just be me but seeing Raj drunk and acting obnoxious is always funny to watch, my favourite scene was when Sheldon's mum Mary Cooper used reverse psychology on Sheldon to turn him back into his old self, I loved the ending with Sheldon & Amy giving away the Cats but also giving the buyers $20 each.

Episode 4: The Hot Troll Deviation

This was by far the best episode of season 4 so far, I loved the scene when Howard dived under the table when he saw Bernadette at the Cheese Cake Factory, I also loved the scenes of Howard talking to an imaginary George Takei & Katee Schakoff, I'm glad Howard & Bernadette got back together, the storyline of Sheldon & Raj being at war for the second time was full of non stop funny moments like when Raj brought his own desk which took up a large part of Sheldon's office, my favourite scene right at the end when Raj ended up being involved in an explosion thanks to Sheldon.

Episode 5: The Desperation Emanation

This was a very good episode, I liked the opening with Sheldon going on about superheroes having girlfriends, the story Raj told to Leonard about him not being able to get laid at a women’s prison was quite funny, the scene of Amy going on about Leonard being depressed was hilarious to me, my favourite scene was of Leonard being on a double date with Howard & Bernadette and some other girl, I loved the scene at the end when Sheldon told Amy's mum they are having sex and that he is enjoying it, I thought this episode missed Penny's humour.

Episode 6: The Irish Pub Formulation

This a fantastic episode, I cant get over how funny Sheldon's laugh is and the way Raj instantly told Howard to keep his hands off Pryia was also  funny, the scene of Sheldon playing that old computer game was funny but what was funnier was Leonard pushing Pryia back into his bedroom to hide her from Sheldon, I couldn’t stop laughing after Sheldon made up that ridicules story to cover up for the fact he knows Leonard and Pryia slept together, my favourite scene of was when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj started to confess to each other about what they had done.

Episode 7: The Apology Insufficiency

This was a great episode, I loved the opening with Leonard sweet talking Raj to show him was self confidence looks like, the scenes of Leonard, Sheldon & Raj talking to FBI Agent Angela Page were hilarious because of what each of them did, my favourite scene was when Sheldon had a heart to heart conversation with Penny while at the same time attempting to drink alcohol which he kept spitting up to my amusement, I also loved the ending when Sheldon let Howard sit in his spot on the couch only to want it back a minute or two later.

Episode 8: The 21-Second Excitation

This was an amazing episode, I really liked the Penny, Bernadette & Amy slumber party storyline, it was funny how Amy went on about how slumber party’s sometimes lead to experimental lesbianism and then goes into Penny's bedroom, I loved the Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj storyline about them wanting in line to see 21 unseen seconds from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, the scene of Sheldon being prank called by Penny was funny, my favourite scene was at the end when Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj had to run away from a bunch of angry nerds.

Episode 9: The Boyfriend Complexity

This was a great episode, I found the scenes in the first 4 minutes with the guys very funny, the storyline of Leonard pretending to be Penny's BF whilst Penny's dad Wyatt is about really funny, my favourite scene was when Leonard promised Penny's dad that he would never abandon Penny, I loved the scene when Sheldon threw the room-mate agreement up in the air, I liked the scenes of Raj & Bernadette bonding with each other, the scene when Raj went to kiss Bernadette but ended up kissing Howard instead was hilarious, the ending to this episode was funnier than the beginning.

Episode 10: The Alien Parasite Hypothesis

This was a pretty good episode, I liked the start when Amy got all out of character after meeting Zack, the scene of Sheldon & Amy going back and forth saying who/Zack was very funny, my favourite scene was when Sheldon & Amy tried to hold hands which of course fails, I loved the storyline about Howard & Raj arguing over who would be the superhero and sidekick, the scene of Howard & Raj in wrestling gear was unbelievably funny even though they never fight because they either argued or just walked around in circles.

Episode 11: The Justice League Recombination

This was a great episode, It was mean of Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj when they made fun of Zack for being a little stupid at the start, I was laughing my butt off at the scenes when first of all I saw Raj in that Aquaman costume and secondly when Sheldon kept knocking on Penny's door really fast, I liked the scene of Penny letting Leonard know why she is with Zack quite touching, my favourite scene was at the end of Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Penny & Zack in their superhero costumes, the scene of Sheldon imagining he was running to the Grand Canyon to scream was funny.

Episode 12: The Bus Pants Utilization

I really liked this episode, I loved the whole storyline of this episode with Leonard, Howard & Raj trying to create an Equation Solving App but Sheldon trying to take over and eventually getting kicked out of the team and the apartment was predicable, the second part to the main storyline with Sheldon & Penny working on a shoe App was pretty good & funny at times, the scene at the start of Howard trying to tell his mum how to use a laptop was hilarious, the scene of Sheldon attempting to apologize was funny to watch because he said it in a sarcastic way.

Episode 13: The Love Car Displacement

This was a great episode in my opinion, I liked the scene when Sheldon explained why Penny got upgraded to Car A, I loved the car scenes due to how funny they were like when Raj texted Leonard to tell Bernadette that when Howard says sleep he means sex, the scenes of everybody changing rooms for different reasons was funny, my favourite scene was of course near the end when Howard & Bernadette start arguing which results in everybody else arguing too, I really liked how this episode with Leonard speeding.

Episode 14: The Thespian Catalyst

This episode was very good, I found the start to this episode with Leonard, Howard & Raj reading tweets from Sheldon's lecture class quite funny, I was in constant laughter at watching Sheldon take acting classes from Penny, the scene of Sheldon crying on the phone to his mother had in in stitches, I absolutely loved the sub-plot with Raj having fantasies of Howard leaving/dying which allowed him to get together with Bernadette, I found the dance number at the end of this episode the funniest of his wacky dreams.

Episode 15: The Benefactor Factor

I thought this was a very good episode to watch, I liked the opening scenes but I wish we had heard the rest of that Zombie conversation, I loved the look on Leonard's face when Mrs Latham kissed him for the first time, the scene when Sheldon recommended to Leonard that he sleeps with Mrs Latham to get the money for researching was funny because of everything Sheldon had said, my favourite scene of a happy Sheldon because Leonard had slept with Mrs Latham, the ending to this episode with Leonard getting a heroes reception at work was awesome.

Episode 16: The Cohabitation Formulation

This episode was 10 times better than the last episode, I liked the Howard storyline about him making a decision to move in with Bernadette only to end up moving back in with his mother at the end because of how he started to treat Bernadette like his mother, I loved the Leonard storyline about him beginning to date Pryia officially and what made the storyline funny was how Raj kept forbidding it, the third storyline of Amy comforting Penny for a science experiment were hilarious to me but it was also sad because Penny let it be know how she feels about Leonard dating Pryia.

Episode 17: The Toast Derivation

This was a great episode, It was funny watching Sheldon speak without using the M in words at the start, the scene of Amy talking to Sheldon & Penny at the Cheese Cake Factory via telephone was also funny, I found every scene of Amy saying something to Penny about Leonard dating Pryia funny, my favourite scene was of Leonard, Howard & Raj reminiscing about things Sheldon had done, the storyline about Sheldon creating a new group of friends consisting of Stuart, Zack & Kripke was funny to watch, the ending to this episode with Stuart, Zack & Kripke singing was awesome.

Episode 18: The Prestidigitation Approximation

I thought this was a brilliant episode, I loved the storyline about Sheldon not knowing how Howard did a card magic trick, the scenes of Sheldon getting frustrated at not knowing how the magic trick was done were really funny to watch, I kind of guessed that Howard didn’t know the card and Penny & Raj were just playing along to annoy Sheldon, the scene of Penny turning up at the restaurant where Leonard & Pryia were having dinner was really funny, It will be interesting to see just how much of a rift Pryia will cause for Leonard & Penny's friendship.

Episode 19: The Zarnecki Incursion

This was a very good episode, I really enjoyed watching the scenes of Leonard, Howard & Raj help Sheldon track down the person who hacked his World Of Warcraft Account, I loved the scene of Leonard, Sheldon & Raj hanging out at Howard's home, my favourite scene was of Penny saving the day and getting Sheldon's World Of Warcraft stuff back from Todd after kicking him in his privates, It might be me but I think the scenes of Penny, Amy & Bernadette hanging out are getting better by the episode.

Episode 20: The Herb Garden Germination

This was yet another great episode, I really liked the opening of this episode with Sheldon & Amy attending some kind of seminar, I was in stitches at the scene when Leonard spat all over the bathroom mirror, I loved the scenes of Sheldon & Amy doing an experiment to see how quick rumours spread, the ending to this episode with Amy spreading the rumour that she is carrying Sheldon's baby was really funny because it instantly spread from Penny to Leonard, I look forward to seeing how Howard getting married to Bernadette plays out and what sort of role with Raj play.

Episode 21: The Agreement Dissection

I loved everything about this episode, It was great fun watching Pryia rip the room-mate agreement to pieces using her legal skills, I really liked the scenes of Sheldon joining Penny, Bernadette & Amy on a girls night out, I found that smoking Monkey at Amy's place really funny, the scene of Amy kissing Sheldon was brilliant because of Sheldon's reaction. my favourite scene was how Sheldon beat Pryia & Leonard in the end by threatening to send an email to Raj & Pryia's parents about Pryia dating Leonard.

Episode 22: The Wildebeest Implementation

This was a truly great episode, the opening to this episode with Penny, Amy & Bernadette was really funny, I have to admit the idea of 3 person chess did sound interesting, I found the scenes of Leonard & Pryia having dinner with Howard & Bernadette very funny because of the way Bernadette was acting after telling some lies on behalf of Penny, I loved the Raj storyline about him trying out new pills to cure his problem speaking to woman but the scene of Raj getting naked in a coffee shop was hilarious,  I thought Amy was the best thing about this episode.

Thread