Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Zarnecki Incursion

I enjoyed this episode.  Poor Sheldon having all his imaginary stuff taken.  It takes awhile to earn all that so I can imagine its loss.  The fact that Leonard didn't go to his new girlfriend for help and subsequently lied to her is very interesting Penny....that should tell you something.  With penny she may not have always understood, but she never judged or made fun of them.  Pria? is very snobby and I really don't like her.  I want to throw my poo at her too!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 67#67 arksongbird80's post

You would of thought once Sheldon knew who took his online stuff he would take it back by hacking the account but Penny going to their rescue was funny

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I rather thought he would do it that way.  Figure out who took from him and then hack that person and take everyhing back.

Although, Penny kickin' butt was funny.  

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Penny didn't understand and made fun of it at the beginning, but as she and Leonard got together, she understood that is geekness was alright.  As I said earlier, it is not going to work between Priya and Leonard, she wants to change him and I think that he is starting to realize that he can't be who she wants him to be.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Herb Garden Germination

Rumors spread fast and dangerous.  This wasn't the funniest show, but it had it's laughs.  Howard and bernadette are getting married and what?  Live with his mother?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

Amy and Sheldon experimenting on their friends by spreading gossip was strange but i did find the gossip about Bernadette and Howard was amusing especially Rajesh's face when she said yes

The agreement dissection

This was one of the best episodes I've seen in awhile!  I really enjoyed it.

Sheldon really showed Pria what he was made of.  HIs reaction to the kiss was great and now maybe FINALLY leonard and pria will break up!!!

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

Not going to happen yet, still have a few more.  I really like the monkey.

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

Sheldon on the girls night out was amusing but the girls taking him dancing was great and the smoking monkey was different

The Wildebeest Implementation

Bernadette cracking under the pressure of being a spy was funny..

Reply 76#76 sanggye's post

Rajesh's reaction to the pills was amusing and Bernadette was never going to any good at being a spy

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Raj stripping nude was hilarious

Reply 78#78 sanggye's post

Completely Hilarious!

4x23 The Engagement Reaction

Rajesh was great when he hid the mouth wash from Sheldon considering what happened earlier and the winding Leonard up about Penny and Pria but Bernadette sounding like Howard's mother was amusing

Poor Lenard he can't hold on to a girl, and Penny and Raj really. I think Sheldon and Raj would be better off being roommates.

Yup Howard and Penny are the only non doctors in the bunch

4x24 The Roomate Transmogrification

They must of been really drunk for Penny and Raj to end up in bed together but Raj not able to talk in the morning was priceless

4x23 The Engagement Reaction

Funny that Bernadette seems to get along with Howar's' mother

4x24 The Roomate Transmogrification

This was one of the funniest episodes this season I thought, and thank Krishna that Priya is gone.  Penny waking up with Raj was priceless when he still wasn't able to talk to her.  Howard being the kept man.  This sucks... I preferred the Alaska season finale, less cliffhanger.  

Episode 1: The Robotic Manipulation

This was a great episode, the scene when Leonard, Penny, Howard & Raj all spat their food out after Sheldon spoke about having a child with Amy was hilarious, I already love the new character Amy Fowler, my favourite scenes were of Penny being the third wheel on Sheldon & Amy's date, I loved the way Penny reacted when Sheldon went on about how many people Penny has either dated or slept with, the sub-plot about Howard using a robotic arm he made for the space station was brilliant but it was predictable what Howard would end up using it for and that it would backfire on him.

Episode 2: The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification

This was brilliant episode, It was non stop laughter at trying to watch Sheldon try and change his habits so he can live longer, the 2 scenes when Sheldon farted had me in stitches, I loved the look on Howard & Raj's faces when Penny mentioned them buying her panties for $1400, I couldn’t stop laughing at the scene of Leonard driving to work with Robot Sheldon in the car annoying him every step of the way, It served Sheldon right that he fell and broke his old computer, my favourite scene was at the end when Penny sung Soft Kitty to Sheldon via computer.

Thread