Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

It's a big reason I'm so glad we have VIPTV too.   I still have my old VCR (I know - DVR is what everyone does now), but if I forget to record a show, or something goes wrong with it - like when the timing gets messed up by a breaking news story or something, I know I'll get to watch my show.  I don't watch nearly as many shows as some of the members, so it irks me when the few I DO watch are all crammed on the same nights, leaving other nights with nothing.  I've been making an effort to not replace too many shows, and I've done well.  Not many of the new shows interest me anyway, but sometimes you just want to veg out, and it's nice to have a place where there's ALWAYS something I like.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

I'm impressed that Penny knew what cybernetics means and I'm not surprised Sheldon was in pain after eating the sprouts

I totally use VIP as my DVR and I don't have to pay as much for it.  BRILLIANT!!   

This was the best episode so far.  I laughed so hard, which isn't usually the case.  A chuckle here and there, but 25 cats and he'll pay YOU $20!!

Shelly's mom is absolutely right.  spot on.  Tell men no, and they go and do it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Funny episode, love the "break-up", how polite and "logical" it was

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

i love the break up to it was just so funny and i loved that leonard called sheldons mother to fix his cat addiction lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I liked how clinical the break up was but Sheldon's mother trying to fix his cat addiction was funny

4x04 The Hot Troll Deviation

Howard and Bernadette in the car taking kissing prompts from Katee Sackhoff and George Takei was funny

4x05 The Desperation Emanation

Sheldon meeting Amy mother over the Internet was funny and Leonard date Joy was disastrous so why he's got a second date is beyond me but he better watch his nuts

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I agree, Takei and Sackhoff made the episode.  I think this was my favorite Howard episode, mainly because of the guest stars.  I find Howard to be an annoying little dweep and for a geek like me that is saying alot.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

"I got your back Jack.  bitches be Crazy!"  --Mail Carrier.

4x06 The Irish Pub Formulation

Leonard trying to sneak Priya in and out of their apartment was funny and why is something your enjoying until you know whats in it makes you feel sick mind you mango caterpillar sounds disgusting

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

It was funny that he was willing to quit his job and move to India and her response was a solid "NO"

The Apology Insufficiency

I enjoyed this episode & was SUPER glad to have Penny Back.  I'm a fan of Eliza Dushku from Buffy so she was an added bonus.  Glad to see Sheldon realized he could have lost his friend and put thought into figuring out how to get Howard back.

The Chuck Lorre #309 at the end....that was FUNNY.  Probably the funniest part of the whole episode....

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

I liked the whole Penny/Sheldon bar scene, Sheldon bringing up the drink over and over was funny.

And I agree about #309, the rules for the actors, it was just too funny

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Sheldon trying to keep quiet at lunch about letting slip about the the mars rover incident and his dream was funny and i didn't think Sheldon giving up his spot on the settee would last long, Penny winning the bet was great

4x8 The 21 second Excitation

Wil Wheaton and Sheldon crack me up, The Jar Jar Binks thing was hilarious.  And the "slumber party", "I hear you are having a girl's night out,.  I'm a girl."

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-13-2010 17:01  
"slumber party", "I hear you are having a girl's night out,.  I'm a girl."
Well it's true.....

She's good at the obvious.

Reply 22#22 sanggye's post

Wil Wheaton twitter to Sheldon and Penny's prank phone call was funny but Amy at the slumber party was crazy

4x9 The Boyfriend Complexity

It was fun watching Leonard have fun with teasing Penny and her father begging Leonard to lie, cheat and do whatever to get Penny back.  Raj going for the kiss, and if I wasn't mistaken, she seemed to not mind
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

I'm not surprised that Leonard made the most of the situation when Penny asked him to lie to her father about their relationship

Thread