Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Review

This is my third attempt at trying to get through this season i finally made it .

For some reason people love this show i at first couldn't figure out why . You see the thing that really annoyed me about this show was the way Sheldon speak that really put me off this series because i couldn't get through the episodes . I now realise that why people love the show because situation Sheldon get himself into in social situation.

I also found Penny a bit annoying as well but now i can see that she trying to make the guys more sociable the scene when guys were playing a game penny bought her friends and said we want to have sex with you lot and none of them took any notice was amusing . . Raj needing alcohol to talk to girls was amusing

Leonard and Penny situation was surprise i was expecting 3-4 season until they finally got to kiss each other and it happened season 1 finale was great because now we can move on difficulty of dating each other which i suspect will have some difficulty even through i know in current season all guys have relationship it's going nice to see how that happens.  

The Big Bang Theory Season 1: Bloopers [HD]

The Big Bang Theory Season 2: Bloopers [SD]

The Big Bang Theory Season 3: Bloopers

Season 2 Review

I keep this as short as possible Penny and Leonard breaking up was predictable but after all effort in season 1 get them together i was having doubts they would ever get back but season finale showed Penny had some feeling when he going to be away for 3 months she didn't have heart to say she will miss him was sad .

Season 3 Review

Well Penny and Lenoard getting back together was great but trust Lenoard to put his foot in his mouth with i love you which made penny nervous and she breaks up with him because Will Whedon tell her to do that was just wrong. . Well look like Sheldon might get a girlfriend next season

The episode that explain elevator situation was great i glad they resolved that within first 3 season and it was great episode see how Lenoard and sheldon meet each other.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-21-2014 21:15 ]

Reply 108#108 spratt89's post

Well Pryia was an interesting addition to cast with penny not getting along with her but becoming friend when howards mother was in the hospital was nice .

Raj and Penny was nice twist he deserved to get laid and Penny really shouldn't feel embarrassed that what 's good friends do for each other so i would hope she think of it like a favour instead of mistake. It was certainly priceless having everyone catch them was fantastic way to end the season.

So i have watched 4 season in 3 days and i am only 3 more season to go . Saving this week show for the weekend because last few weekend i have had nothing much to watch.

Thread