Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 17: The Precious Fragmentation

This was a great episode to watch, the scenes of Sheldon, Howard & Raj all holding onto a piece of the Ring to see who gets it was funny especially when Sheldon had a dream that he had turned into a creature from the Lord Of The Rings, my favourite scene was when Penny punched Sheldon in the nose for trying to steal the Ring from around her neck while she slept, I liked the ending to this episode with Leonard & Sheldon fighting over the Ring in bed.

Episode 18: The Pants Alternative

This was a very good episode, the scene when Sheldon said Leonard, Howard, Raj & Penny could be his C-Men just cracked me up, my favourite scene was of Penny taking Sheldon shopping for a new suit, I liked the scenes of Leonard & Raj trying to help Sheldon get over his stage fright, I loved the scene when Leonard gave an impromptu speech at the Banquet but the highlight and funniest part of this episode for me was when Sheldon gave his speech while drunk.

Episode 19: The Wheaton Recurrence

This is my favourite episode of season 3 so far by some distance, It was great to see Sheldon continue his mini rivalry with Will Wheaton, my favourite scene that had me laughing for a couple of minutes was when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj were all dressed up in woman Superhero costumes, I'm disappointed that Leonard & Penny have broken up but the scene when Penny said Thank You after Leonard said “I Love You” was still funny.

Episode 20: The Spaghetti Catalyst

This was quite a good episode, the storyline about Sheldon sneaking around to see Penny without anyone knowing was OK, I found the scene of Howard talking about his mother over dinner very funny, I liked scene of Sheldon being chased by a Dog but wish they had shown more of the chase, I also liked the scene when Sheldon confessed to Leonard that he had dinner with Penny, I cant help but find it funny how Leonard & Penny treat Sheldon like he is their kid or something.

Episode 21: The Plimpton Stimulation

This was a slightly better episode than the last one in my opinion, I loved Judy Greer's character Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton and hope she returns at some point, I found it funny how Sheldon introduced Penny to Elizabeth, I think Penny overacted to Leonard & Elizabeth sleeping together, I love how Raj tricked Leonard & Howard into leaving his apartment so he can be alone with Elizabeth, my favourite scene was when Sheldon showed Elizabeth around his room.

Episode 22: The Staircase Implementation

I loved this episode because we finally learned how Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj all met each other, I did find it funny how Leonard, Howard & Raj all looked different 7 years earlier while Sheldon looked and acted the exact same way, the scene of how the elevator got broken was the funniest part of this episode for me, I did like how we kept going back to present time once in awhile to see what Leonard & Penny were up to.

Episode 23: The Lunar Excitation

I though this was a excellent season finale, I found it funny when Howard & Raj set up an online dating profile for Sheldon to see if there are any woman out their for him, my favourite scene was when Sheldon met Amy Farrah Fowler because of the look on Howard & Raj's faces, the scene of Leonard drunk and dropping a bottle down the elevator shaft made me laugh a bit, it was great to see Leslie Winkle again who I have strangely missed because of how she always makes fun of Sheldon.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Brilliant episode, loved the ending

Episode 1: The Robotic Manipulation

This was a great episode, the scene when Leonard, Penny, Howard & Raj all spat their food out after Sheldon spoke about having a child with Amy was hilarious, I already love the new character Amy Fowler, my favourite scenes were of Penny being the third wheel on Sheldon & Amy's date, I loved the way Penny reacted when Sheldon went on about how many people Penny has either dated or slept with, the sub-plot about Howard using a robotic arm he made for the space station was brilliant but it was predictable what Howard would end up using it for and that it would backfire on him.

Episode 2: The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification

This was brilliant episode, It was non stop laughter at trying to watch Sheldon try and change his habits so he can live longer, the 2 scenes when Sheldon farted had me in stitches, I loved the look on Howard & Raj's faces when Penny mentioned them buying her panties for $1400, I couldn’t stop laughing at the scene of Leonard driving to work with Robot Sheldon in the car annoying him every step of the way, It served Sheldon right that he fell and broke his old computer, my favourite scene was at the end when Penny sung Soft Kitty to Sheldon via computer.

Episode 3: The Zazzy Substitution

I thought this was a fantastic episode to watch, I really liked the opening sequence of Sheldon & Amy playing some weird game, the scene of Leonard, Howard & Raj having dinner with Sheldon & Amy was hilarious, It might just be me but seeing Raj drunk and acting obnoxious is always funny to watch, my favourite scene was when Sheldon's mum Mary Cooper used reverse psychology on Sheldon to turn him back into his old self, I loved the ending with Sheldon & Amy giving away the Cats but also giving the buyers $20 each.

Episode 4: The Hot Troll Deviation

This was by far the best episode of season 4 so far, I loved the scene when Howard dived under the table when he saw Bernadette at the Cheese Cake Factory, I also loved the scenes of Howard talking to an imaginary George Takei & Katee Schakoff, I'm glad Howard & Bernadette got back together, the storyline of Sheldon & Raj being at war for the second time was full of non stop funny moments like when Raj brought his own desk which took up a large part of Sheldon's office, my favourite scene right at the end when Raj ended up being involved in an explosion thanks to Sheldon.

Episode 5: The Desperation Emanation

This was a very good episode, I liked the opening with Sheldon going on about superheroes having girlfriends, the story Raj told to Leonard about him not being able to get laid at a women’s prison was quite funny, the scene of Amy going on about Leonard being depressed was hilarious to me, my favourite scene was of Leonard being on a double date with Howard & Bernadette and some other girl, I loved the scene at the end when Sheldon told Amy's mum they are having sex and that he is enjoying it, I thought this episode missed Penny's humour.

Episode 6: The Irish Pub Formulation

This a fantastic episode, I cant get over how funny Sheldon's laugh is and the way Raj instantly told Howard to keep his hands off Pryia was also  funny, the scene of Sheldon playing that old computer game was funny but what was funnier was Leonard pushing Pryia back into his bedroom to hide her from Sheldon, I couldn’t stop laughing after Sheldon made up that ridicules story to cover up for the fact he knows Leonard and Pryia slept together, my favourite scene of was when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj started to confess to each other about what they had done.

Episode 7: The Apology Insufficiency

This was a great episode, I loved the opening with Leonard sweet talking Raj to show him was self confidence looks like, the scenes of Leonard, Sheldon & Raj talking to FBI Agent Angela Page were hilarious because of what each of them did, my favourite scene was when Sheldon had a heart to heart conversation with Penny while at the same time attempting to drink alcohol which he kept spitting up to my amusement, I also loved the ending when Sheldon let Howard sit in his spot on the couch only to want it back a minute or two later.

Episode 8: The 21-Second Excitation

This was an amazing episode, I really liked the Penny, Bernadette & Amy slumber party storyline, it was funny how Amy went on about how slumber party’s sometimes lead to experimental lesbianism and then goes into Penny's bedroom, I loved the Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj storyline about them wanting in line to see 21 unseen seconds from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, the scene of Sheldon being prank called by Penny was funny, my favourite scene was at the end when Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj had to run away from a bunch of angry nerds.

Episode 9: The Boyfriend Complexity

This was a great episode, I found the scenes in the first 4 minutes with the guys very funny, the storyline of Leonard pretending to be Penny's BF whilst Penny's dad Wyatt is about really funny, my favourite scene was when Leonard promised Penny's dad that he would never abandon Penny, I loved the scene when Sheldon threw the room-mate agreement up in the air, I liked the scenes of Raj & Bernadette bonding with each other, the scene when Raj went to kiss Bernadette but ended up kissing Howard instead was hilarious, the ending to this episode was funnier than the beginning.

Episode 10: The Alien Parasite Hypothesis

This was a pretty good episode, I liked the start when Amy got all out of character after meeting Zack, the scene of Sheldon & Amy going back and forth saying who/Zack was very funny, my favourite scene was when Sheldon & Amy tried to hold hands which of course fails, I loved the storyline about Howard & Raj arguing over who would be the superhero and sidekick, the scene of Howard & Raj in wrestling gear was unbelievably funny even though they never fight because they either argued or just walked around in circles.

Episode 11: The Justice League Recombination

This was a great episode, It was mean of Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj when they made fun of Zack for being a little stupid at the start, I was laughing my butt off at the scenes when first of all I saw Raj in that Aquaman costume and secondly when Sheldon kept knocking on Penny's door really fast, I liked the scene of Penny letting Leonard know why she is with Zack quite touching, my favourite scene was at the end of Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Penny & Zack in their superhero costumes, the scene of Sheldon imagining he was running to the Grand Canyon to scream was funny.

Episode 12: The Bus Pants Utilization

I really liked this episode, I loved the whole storyline of this episode with Leonard, Howard & Raj trying to create an Equation Solving App but Sheldon trying to take over and eventually getting kicked out of the team and the apartment was predicable, the second part to the main storyline with Sheldon & Penny working on a shoe App was pretty good & funny at times, the scene at the start of Howard trying to tell his mum how to use a laptop was hilarious, the scene of Sheldon attempting to apologize was funny to watch because he said it in a sarcastic way.

Thread