Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3X16  The excelsior aquisition

Really loved this episode.  Not only did Sheldon sit in jail for hours, Stan Lee was a guest.  Good Ep.  
Recent Ratings

I loved this episode.  Penny and Leonard fighting over sheldon like he's their kid.  I'm glad those two decided to be friends, but it's a shame they broke up to begin with.   Always funny very enjoyable.

I totally use VIP as my DVR and I don't have to pay as much for it.  BRILLIANT!!   

This was the best episode so far.  I laughed so hard, which isn't usually the case.  A chuckle here and there, but 25 cats and he'll pay YOU $20!!

Shelly's mom is absolutely right.  spot on.  Tell men no, and they go and do it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

"I got your back Jack.  bitches be Crazy!"  --Mail Carrier.

The Apology Insufficiency

I enjoyed this episode & was SUPER glad to have Penny Back.  I'm a fan of Eliza Dushku from Buffy so she was an added bonus.  Glad to see Sheldon realized he could have lost his friend and put thought into figuring out how to get Howard back.

The Chuck Lorre #309 at the end....that was FUNNY.  Probably the funniest part of the whole episode....

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-13-2010 17:01  
"slumber party", "I hear you are having a girl's night out,.  I'm a girl."
Well it's true.....

She's good at the obvious.

The Alien Parasite Hypothesis

That was Funny.  Love that Amy Farrah Fowler got sexually 'charged" and decided to run tests on herself. HAHAH  She couldn't even identify what it was on site.  She thought she had the Flu and Terrets!

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Well it's nice to know my species doesn't freak you out!!  

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

LOL   Alright then.  I will do what I can to ...Minamize that??  HMMM maybe.  We'll see.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I would liked to have seen their take on Christmas as scientists.  That would have been funny.

I did like the costumes, and Yes Raj: Aquaman is soooo lame.

That's true.  I was thinking more about their views of the different religions and how it relates to the dynamic of the group around the holidays.

Sheldon: no religion, but raised baptist
Leonard;  ??
Raj: Hindi
Howard:  Jewish.

Hehehe it would be an interesting conversation.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Ahh code. People who have nothing else to do other than solve equations would want the app. So the 70 or so people at the university is what Walowitz said! haha.   

I thought Penny's was a good idea.  It would help narrow the field down for shoppers and that effects alot of people.

I was sure 'someone" would tell sheldon what they "really" thought.  Surely!

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I agree.  Pria needs to go.   I'm surprised Penny bowed without a fight.  Pria told him to get rid of his friend....penny said, okay.

The Zarnecki Incursion

I enjoyed this episode.  Poor Sheldon having all his imaginary stuff taken.  It takes awhile to earn all that so I can imagine its loss.  The fact that Leonard didn't go to his new girlfriend for help and subsequently lied to her is very interesting Penny....that should tell you something.  With penny she may not have always understood, but she never judged or made fun of them.  Pria? is very snobby and I really don't like her.  I want to throw my poo at her too!!

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I rather thought he would do it that way.  Figure out who took from him and then hack that person and take everyhing back.

Although, Penny kickin' butt was funny.  

The agreement dissection

This was one of the best episodes I've seen in awhile!  I really enjoyed it.

Sheldon really showed Pria what he was made of.  HIs reaction to the kiss was great and now maybe FINALLY leonard and pria will break up!!!

Reply 78#78 sanggye's post

Completely Hilarious!

Thread