Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Do you think the reason she slept with him is because he reminds her of Jane ?

Ball of Fire

Jane getting kidnapped by one of people he lied to in the past -it was bound to happens eventually she was disturbed.

Red Moon

Well it was surprise who killed all those people i couldn't believe it i actual thought it was fake psychic but it turned out to be a cop . Nice little ending with the fire

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Didn't Jane tell him ?

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Do you remember scene before he was let in jane told him she was phone than he left and allowed him in.

Jolly Red Elf

Well who would thought it nurse who kill him but jane going to his old boss was intresting.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well that's what happens when jane plays fast and loose with people

Bloodsport

Well Rigby past about his father will end up bite him in the ass. So it surprising how far boxing promoter will go to let his fighter to fight when he could die at moment in a fight.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Yes it was great episode i hope we see numbers women again

Red Alert

Well even when Jane is paying a traffic ticket he get himself into a hostage situation

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

We all knew the note was fake Jane has been doing that trick in almost every episode of series.

Blood For Blood

Well i like twist at the end who killed the father .

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Yeah but that the problem it was nice but she killed him in cold blood ?

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Yeah it look like self defence but did she have to shot him ?

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yeah but she could of got rid of the gun

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes it was interesting to have two similar storyline with girls but i hate that lisborn decided let her go because tough decision but surely her public defender could argue self-defence get her off. The father was jerk and scary but could you imagine if every girl could that do their abusive father ?.

Red Gold

Well this was an average episode nothing really to get excited about

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

it was great to see hightower in field

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

Yeah i had feeling they would get rid of her character soon and what a way for them to do that but she's on the run

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I thought Cho did a great job but he has less personality but telling he was messy with her at end was amusing.

Thread