47 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I hope not. That would make it so cliche. I hope they make Red John someone special.
More unexpected, like an old familiar of Jane or something like that.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

why not? It happens more often that they do something like that. Look at Bones.
But I hope they don't do that.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

yes, but it's a bit the same
Still, there are probably other shows too but I don't directly know an example

yes, I hope it will be just as good as this one

Reply 2#2 bala's post

so he says but I don't believe him. I am convinced that he is scared of the change or that he stays for Lisbon but he can't say that

Reply 7#7 bala's post

oh but he will find out and then Jane is in big troubles.

I quite liked this epi with the 'secret' haunting buttons and the wine in the end

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I think that that is why it hit him so hard that the lady said 'it's what you wanted too'. He felt guilty for the murders but he will not break till he finds Red John.
She was right though. Red John and Patrick look a lot alike.

no, it's really strange, I can't imagine banishment, so maybe they accidentally deleted the account?

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Do you think she can? She quite keen on the rules.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I loved this epi Jane was quite showing of, but he did convince the rich guy. What a car to give as a 'lend'

Reply 50#50 bala's post

You were in the end

Reply 67#67 bala's post

isn't it 16000 for the fine?

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I agree about Clark, but about Jane and Kristina (with a K), she did do what Jane asked and them going out was kind of predictable, but he deserves to find some happiness after loosing his wife and child so cruelly

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes, me too, but maybe that would be a little predictable? Kind of in the direction of Castle...

I think that Kristina is a good suspect for being Red John.
Or it's just me not believing in psychics.
I do think that it was a mistake to let Kristina reappear so much in this season.
I liked it that they didn't take a stand with psychics and their existence.

does anyone else think it was a bit over the top with the seance at the end and christina talking like she's death?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I don't understand the detective of the case. I know that he is trying to find out the truth, but it seems like he keeps pointing the finger in the wrong direction and I'm sorry, but I just don't see how everything he digs up has to do with the burned prisoner. It's obvious revenche for being a copkiller, so everyone has motive...
I'm curious though who really did it, cause willing or not, (s)he helped red john

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I can't believe he 'forgot' to tell him when he first gave him up as an alibi! what if they would have asked Cho then?
But I think Cho only backed him up because he can't stand the way the investigater works
And I also like the fact that he 'couldn't recall' what they did that afternoon

about the new episode:
I liked the numbers girl and rigsby getting turned down because she could see that he was still in love with someone else + all the statistics. I also enjoyed the competition/friendship between her and Jane.
On the bus, that was just funny and the driver wasn't exactly smart.
Jane making the case look like a serialkiller was funny but a bit cruel for the families of the older killings and not fair for the docter.
And Lisbon making them take the bus without a driver was nice payback.

47 123
Thread