Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Getting the grandad and granddaughter into the panic room was clever and with Patrick keep pushing his luck it will have consequences but for once Hightower backed him

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

I think he doesn't care much for consequences as long as he get result he wants . Unless someone dies as results Jane games than it will hit him

18-5-4

Well Jane smashing codebreaking device was good . His wife dressing as a clown kill her husband was original .

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Patrick breaking my device  was good and the background chess game was clever

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yes but unless your a chess player it probably went over your head

Red Letter

Well look like Jane isn't only psychic in town and I have say they really had chemistry. it was strange seeing (Clark from bones) as the killer .

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I agree about Clark, but about Jane and Kristina (with a K), she did do what Jane asked and them going out was kind of predictable, but he deserves to find some happiness after loosing his wife and child so cruelly

Reply 79#79 kellemanske's post

Yes he does i always thought Patrick had feeling for Lisborn ?

Reply 78#78 bala's post

The blood spilling was not quit what i was expecting i thought someone would try and knife him

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes, me too, but maybe that would be a little predictable? Kind of in the direction of Castle...

Red Sky in the Morning

Well stupid kid trying copy red john -don't these kid know  what a consequences are ?

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I think Jane feels threatened by Kristina because she appears to be a good psychic but going on TV was stupid

I think that Kristina is a good suspect for being Red John.
Or it's just me not believing in psychics.
I do think that it was a mistake to let Kristina reappear so much in this season.
I liked it that they didn't take a stand with psychics and their existence.

The Mentalist Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 23, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 3-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:54 ]

Red Sky at Night

Jane has no interest in the case unlike Lisborn trick Jane into helping i figured the step-father all along there something about him i didn't trust but i like how Jane made him take them to where the body was buried.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked the way Lisbon trick Jane in to helping and him threatening revenge was amusing. Jane telling the Reporter about the connection and making the director look stupid for the media was great and of course Jane was right about him being dead but the diamond tooth was a clever way to trick the killer

Cackle-Bladder Blood

Well Jane getting caught red handed with dead body was great but we found out what Jane background as carny but nice trick fake shooting to reveal the statue.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It was nice to learn a little about were Patrick and his wife came from and i thought the fake shooting was obvious but never the less it was good

they finally found the psychic and shes practically catatonic, patrick tried and failed to get her to tell him anything about red john. red john seems to be upping his game plan with patrick.
anyone else find the leader of visualise completely creepy?
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 6#6 angel-87's post

Yes i do find him creepy but i think he's red john

Thread