Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jolly Red Elf

Well who would thought it nurse who kill him but jane going to his old boss was intresting.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I was starting to think Patrick was bluffing to the nurse when the team didn't arrive on time

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well that's what happens when jane plays fast and loose with people

Bloodsport

Well Rigby past about his father will end up bite him in the ass. So it surprising how far boxing promoter will go to let his fighter to fight when he could die at moment in a fight.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I don't understand the detective of the case. I know that he is trying to find out the truth, but it seems like he keeps pointing the finger in the wrong direction and I'm sorry, but I just don't see how everything he digs up has to do with the burned prisoner. It's obvious revenche for being a copkiller, so everyone has motive...
I'm curious though who really did it, cause willing or not, (s)he helped red john

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Patrick antagonising the boxer an then running away was amusing and for a moment i thought Cho wasn't going to back Rigsby's alibi but i think it has put their friendship on the rocks

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I can't believe he 'forgot' to tell him when he first gave him up as an alibi! what if they would have asked Cho then?
But I think Cho only backed him up because he can't stand the way the investigater works
And I also like the fact that he 'couldn't recall' what they did that afternoon

about the new episode:
I liked the numbers girl and rigsby getting turned down because she could see that he was still in love with someone else + all the statistics. I also enjoyed the competition/friendship between her and Jane.
On the bus, that was just funny and the driver wasn't exactly smart.
Jane making the case look like a serialkiller was funny but a bit cruel for the families of the older killings and not fair for the docter.
And Lisbon making them take the bus without a driver was nice payback.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Yes it was great episode i hope we see numbers women again

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I doubt it, or maybe once, but I don't think she will come regularly + she is FBI so she can't just help on any case. But I like what she did for Jane; running Red John through her program. I'm curious what's in her report.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

The bus journey was amusing and the one guy getting on and off the bus again was strange but Lisbon saying there's no room in the car you'll have to catch the bus was great

Red Alert

Well even when Jane is paying a traffic ticket he get himself into a hostage situation

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was a crafty way to hypnotise the guy with the gun until the trigger happy cop shot the wrong person but the note Patrick left on the desk was amusing

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

We all knew the note was fake Jane has been doing that trick in almost every episode of series.

Blood For Blood

Well i like twist at the end who killed the father .

Reply 42#42 bala's post

i love that Lisbon takes the kid to juvenile hall and then changes her mind

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Yeah but that the problem it was nice but she killed him in cold blood ?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

no she didn't, it was really self defence

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Yeah it look like self defence but did she have to shot him ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

if she hadn't shot him, he would have shot her.

Thread