Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yeah but she could of got rid of the gun

a little girl against her father who is known to be abusive and who is angry? Don't know about that...

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It looked like Grace saved Teresa life from Gorman but that was a twist that another young girl killed her father but this was self defence

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes it was interesting to have two similar storyline with girls but i hate that lisborn decided let her go because tough decision but surely her public defender could argue self-defence get her off. The father was jerk and scary but could you imagine if every girl could that do their abusive father ?.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I think it is true that the public defender could argue self-defence, but Jane made good arguements to release the girl before she had to go to trial.
I think it happens a lot that kids go after their abusive father if they don't have another choise, but most of them are to scared to do anything and just let it come over them or run away... (same with abused wifes/husbands)

Red Gold

Well this was an average episode nothing really to get excited about

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Lisbon looking after Hightower's kids was amusing but was a mess they made with the paper and i thought Rigsby was going to hit Munroe for pushing Grace. Hightower's sense of hummer was great when she said she was aiming for his head but hit his leg

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

it was great to see hightower in field

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yes that was a nice change to see Hightower in the field

New epi:
I think it was good that Jane helped her escape. I've always thought that LaRoche was responsible for the killings and that he was connected to Red John somehow. The poem, I think, is the same one that the other guy told Jane, just another part. The fact that LaRoche knew which one it was may help to find that out, it Lissbon ever tells Jane. But that their other boss knows the poem too, makes two suspects.

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

Yeah i had feeling they would get rid of her character soon and what a way for them to do that but she's on the run

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

Patrick getting Hightower out of the building in LaRoche car was a brilliant move and i suppose not telling Lisbon and the others will keep them safe

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I wonder how long it takes everyone to figure out that Jane had something to do with it. He did call Hightower before she disappeared and all. + Lisbon already suspected Jane had something to do with her disappearance.

3x17 Bloodstream

LaRoche being placed in charge of the CBI was interesting but making Cho the new team leader was amusing and Jane's bluff about drugging the coffee to find who was stealing the pain medicine and killed the Doctor was cleaver

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I thought Cho did a great job but he has less personality but telling he was messy with her at end was amusing.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I think it was cruel of him to put Cho in charge for just one case without warning him. They are lucky that they are a close team otherwise that could have become a major issue.

The Red Mile

Well i have say intresting case but ending did Jane help to commit suicide or not ?

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Jane's note in the victims pocket was funny but then loosing the body was priceless and that was a close call for Grace, it's a good job Wayne was on the ball and i don't think Jane helped him because he would of done it anyway

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

It was sad way to end an episode

I think it was typical that Rigsby couldn't tell her that her guy froze on her. But she deserves to know and they shouldn't work together anymore. But it was a nice save of an akward situation when he said that he could get her the place for her wedding that she wanted.
Though I wonder if they are going to let the wedding go on. It might ruin the chemistry between Rigsby and Grace.

Thread