Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Another good episode Erica really was smart women but i liked how Jane outsmarted her it was brilliant it's just a shame her pawn fell for her tricks but it will be interesting to see if she get off at trial since she very charming person

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Wayne going undercover was amusing and i thought Erica looked worried when they arrested Peter, her assistant but lying about Peter dying was great

Redacted

I loved  how Jane tried to sort is problem with breaking guy but than Lisborne punching him to sort out and having to go to an anger management course was amusing.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The failed robbery attempt organised by Jane to break into LaRoche's home was strange but trying to break him out was amusing and the anger management course was great

Like A Redheaded Stepchild

Well trust Jane figured out who kill him by pitting prisoner against each other but his escape reminds me of  breakout kings .

Reply 73#73 fox044's post

Can you give an example?

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Rigsby having to asking his own father for help was interesting but the way he smoked the guy out off his shack was amusing and the way Patrick set the rumor about Nick being the snitch was great

Rhapsody in Red

I am glad Cho helped the boy's dad out of jail by finding a witness .

Reply 75#75 bala's post

but it is going to backfire on the team and I wonder when that's going to be.

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

Well it will probable be the red john case

Reply 75#75 bala's post

The kid was amusing first stealing Cho's keys and car but then using Van Pelt's phone to text Rigsby but taking his wallet which was funny

Strawberries and Cream (1)

This is 2 part season finale and let start with this episode where a person with a bomb try steal money but i really didn't realise it petrol station attendant who was behind it and trust Jane to find him rather quickly to save Lisborne life .

Strawberries and Cream (2)

This was the second part and to meet red John face to face was great and it look now Jane is going to jail you got love his style he shoot the guy and goes back drinking his tea and asking for the cheque. Great season finale.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Jane locking the guy in the safe was amusing and Lisbon and the phone was impressive but the voice on the phone was not very well disguised but the attempted escape from the car was suspicious

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Great plan to flush out who the accomplice is by giving them different room numbers and close call for Lisbon but glad Grace was able to react like a cop in shooting him and i hope Red John still has the gun in his paper

What a fantastic Season Finale, that I finally got to watch. So, did Jane really shoot RJ or was it an imposter that RJ had coached on the details??? I suspected Craig when he faultered that time to save Grace.

I just read an article on the Actor who plays Wayne. He's Welsh! I'd never have known that. Great American accent.

Someone, on another forum, is suggesting that Patrick is actually Red John with a split personality disorder!!!!!!! Imagine if that was how they went with this storyline? It's plausible, but I really hope they wouldn't make Patrick the extremely bad guy.....Roll on Season 4!

Reply 83#83 shinny's post

I don't believe that Patrick is Red John cause his family was killed during one of his life performances when he was helping the police catch Red John (not the CBI). So I think that's pretty much out of the question. I think that it is going to be more focussed on what happens now he took care of things on his own. Lisbon has already warned him not to do that (earlier this or previous season) so I don't think she can protect him.

Reply 84#84 kellemanske's post

Yeh, but I wonder could they find a loop hole around that? I'd prefer they didn't, but you never know with these writers.

I know, next Season is going to be all about the aftermath!

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

well, I guess with a bit of imagination they could call it self defence. He was treatened and the guy had a gun. Only the fact that he was shot in the back and was walking away is not going to be in Jane's favor, neither are his own treats and the fact that he had a gun as well and the fact that he was so angry at RJ.

The Mentalist Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 22, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Thread