Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

when is there going to be a season 4 will jane go to prison
always repect peoples opinions

my heart was in my throat the whole of the last episode i really thought grace was going to die i thought the necklace was bugged

Reply 2#2 babysexylexy's post

The date is above and here again Season 4 Premieres September 22, 2011

Reply 2#2 babysexylexy's post

You Can Also Check The Return The Return Dates Of All Shows In This Thread

lol der that had to be a really stu[pid question thank you guys

4x01 Scarlet Ribbons

What a great season opener and closer to what happened in last seasons finale but the way they intimidated the security guard for the CCTV footage was amusing and Jane's closing statement in court was impressive

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I agree, I loved this opener. Allthough I knew that Jane was going to be found not guilty, I didn't see it coming that the wife was in on it. The guy not being Red John was a surprise but if I think it through, I'm not surprised that they are bringing him back. It is what makes this show
I feel sorry for Grace. She really needs some help getting over it, but not being able to go home because he was there is really hard.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

The wife being involved with the girl chain up in the cellar was a surprise

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it wasn't a surprise but the ending that Jane got away with murder really scared Lisburn.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Yeah i have to agree. Lisburn is seeing a different side to Jane. I do wonder though how he figured out that the Guy was not Red John.
I see this season to be interesting in the Fact that they will still be looking for Red John and everyone believes that Red John is dead.

I also wondered if Red John may have helped Jane out a little by killing the guy who took the gun and thing from the dead guy.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 9-26-2011 08:47 ]

Reply 10#10 carlorica's post

I don't think that was to help Jane, I think that was to tie up loose ends.
Jane figured it out when they said he had no criminal record and then again when he visited the wife.

4x02 Little Red Book

The way Jane distracted the woman on the running machine was amusing but fare play to Jane in trying to rock the boat with the new team and from what the blind lady said it looks like Red John is still alive

I thought that she looked really upset for a guy she had never met.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yep but i agree it was amusing how he distracted her on running machine it was quite dangerous.

Pretty Red Balloon

The kidnapped boy was interesting case but Jane conning the mother 10 years ago gave some good background.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I loved the ending with the recording of the other psychic

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The psychic, Nathan telling Conner in his vision to wake up was amusing and Van Pelt's sense of humor about shooting the guy was great but Jane's fake reading was impressive

Ring Around the Rosie

The new captain i really like so young and refreshing but it's going to be interesting to see how he handle Jane but it's good thing they swap out bullets for blanks.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Rigsby was quick in stopping Van Pelt from shooting the guy with flowers and for a gun expert not to recognising the ammo were blanks was crazy

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

How was he suppose to know there were blanks since they were swap out without his knowledge ?

Thread