Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I thought a gun expert would tell the difference considering they swapped all his ammo and i assume he also loaded the gun, but you know me it's all in the details

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I thought it was already loaded since bullets were already in the gun ? so why would he load it again ?

Blood and Sand

Got love how Jane got the guy asking everyone meeting put their cups on the table that was smart thinking but i liked 2 killers not 1.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The second killer must of thought his luck was in when Gardner was arrested and the way Jane got their fingerprints was clever

Where in the World is Carmine O’Brien

Well meeting Lisbourne little brother was good but i had feeling manager was involved

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Annabeth was amusing but the way she teased Rigsby was impressive and Cho was very lucky when he was run over, Tommy using Lisbon to catch his man before her was rather cleaver

4x07 Blinking Red Light

How tragic that the family of the first victim of the serial killer were duped by the blogger who had supposably devoted his life to finding the killer was actually the real killer but he shouldn't of slagged Red John off on the news

Pink Tops

Well finding bad cop was great by Jane was great but like how he avoided red john talk at the end

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Who was responsible for killing the undercover narcotics cop was interesting and Summer should be an amusing C.I.

The Redshirt

Well faking the main suspect death was interesting insight into finding out what people thought of him and he got a bit of a reality check

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Jane's interrogation with the guy thinking the ghost was in the room was amusing

Fugue in Red

I have say of all thing Jane has said to Lisborne this one really took the words out my mouth 'are we sleeping together ?'  .
That was my highlight of the series.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Patrick asking Rigsby how to open the redheads cookie jar was amusing but the killer killing the firefighter who saved his stupid ass has got to be the worst

Always Bet on Red

Well look red John found some new target but smart thinking of Jane chase her away false lead   But that letter he planted was rather sweet.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I wonder what Summer whispered in his ear as a side bet to get him outside but nice work anyway and the letter Patrick planted was nice but also a close call when she came home

My Bloody Valentine

Van pelt feeling guilty shooting her ex boyfriend was sad but it's funny how the ghost saved her life.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Well that it was an inside job was obvious from the beginning but I loved the way Jane flushed out the real stringpuller.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Jane using the cards to hypnotise the suspect was amusing but Janpen being the shooter was a surprise and the ghost was a unusual twist

does anyone have any idea at all who red john is
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 39#39 babysexylexy's post

Nope they will never reveal who he/she is because show would be over

Thread