Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

reply 40#40 bala's post

i guess but couldnt we learn who he is but never catch him
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 41#41 babysexylexy's post

Why do you assume it's a he ?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I agree. I first thought it might have been the FBI agent from last episode. But that doesn't look this likely anymore. I do think they are misusing the blind women. I don't like it that they paint her off as this naieve person who can't even tell that someone has left a body in her house. I've also thought it might be her. But I don't know. All I know is that we've probably already seen him sometime without knowing it was him. And I also think they won't tell us who he is untill the series final.

4x13 Red Is The New Black

Wayne's face when he told Kimball that Sarah was pregnant was strange and not what you would expect if it was planned and he should of been more careful if it wasn't planned, the feather was a clever way to reveal the killer and how naive she thought she would still be in the show

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

it wasn't planned. I don't even think he is really in love with Sarah. He still has a thing for Grace.

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

He should be having safe sex if he's not sure he is in love with her

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I agree, but there is nothing 100% safe, so maybe it really was an accident. Or maybe she did it on purpose? I don't know. She'll probably miscarrage or something like that since everything else would result in even more misery.

reply 42#42 bala's post

because there are not very many female serial killers plus that blind lady knows its a man

yay for chow lol but that was obvious wasnt it

Reply 49#49 babysexylexy's post

Well i like how she cornered him but the slap was rather amusing . The look on her face after the slap was great

reply 50#50bala-s post

the look on his face was even better

Reply 51#51 babysexylexy's post

Yeah it's nice when women don't give up

i still want to know more about red john though, i love the comedy in the mentalist but i like the dark underbelly of the story thats what makes this show

4x14 At First Blush

Summer took a big risk wearing a wire and trying to get Terry to talk and Amy framing Eve was almost fool proof but nice call from Jane

4x15 War of the Roses

The writer's must of been watch Breakout Kings, using a convict, Erica Flynn to help them catch a killer and her escaping was predictable but who signed the transfer papers was amusing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was great con and it ain't easy to impress Jane but she did it and phone call at end was amusing.

4x16 His Thoughts Were Red Thoughts

Bret Stiles planting evidence to frame himself for murder was interesting and a rather cleaver way to draw Nora Hill out

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah and now he's owe Jane a favour

I think I'm going to stick to my theory that that women Darcy is Red John or working with Red John.
I liked both these episodes. But I wonder if Cho will be able to stay of his meds cause he was well on his way to getting addicted and he almost got his partner killed. I just hope that was a wake up call.

Reply 59#59 kellemanske's post

Well Cho new girlfriend making him late was amusing

Thread