Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

aaargh, stop getting us hooked!  bala's right, we didn't like the guy at all at first either...ok, maybe we'll try one more episode
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

So glad we got the show here! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply 21#21 sddvasquez's post

lol he is the super hot guy you hate and the next thing you know you married him. Stop smiling at me with that cutie pie smile, I am mad at you. giggles stop looking at me I was mad about something. Welcome to my world.

Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

You're spot on there, Tina. I think he's the kind of guy you both love and hate.
I saw the first episode yesterday and I'm hooked!

Eye candy and my type of show- yippee. Plus- SVU.... I'll be really busy with good new shows soon.

Reply 14#14 bala's post / Episode 7

This was a great episode! It was funny and interesting in the beginning, and heartbreaking in the end.

I decided I'd give this show a go now that it's on our site, well I am very glad I did. I love it. Patrick Jane is a great Character played extremely well by Simon Baker. I remember him when he was in Home and Away too. Is there any Aussie actors who weren't in Home and Away or Neighbours, lol!!?

The one negative I have about the show is that every time and I mean every time, I know who the killer is the moment we are introduced to them. I don't think I'm particularly astute here so I just think it's a weakness in the show in that most likely everyone must know!! However, that's small thing.

I love the Red John storyline and why Jane is the way he is.

I love the blossoming relationship between Rigsby and Van Pelt. It's so sweet.

I think the seriousness of Cho's personality brings another comedic dimension to the show.

All in all, loving it and I'm glad that the numbers are good for CBS so no risk of cancellation......yet !

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-15-2009 11:54 ]

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

Glad you like it but it does takes a few episode hooked on the show unlike castle which hooked me in the first episode.

The Mentalist 1x16

Well this was great episode jane being blind but he still got himself in trouble

hands up who figured the  body would drop from the sky

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I think that was obvious but leaving Grace behind to answer the phone was cruel

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well someone had to she newbie on the team remember

The Mentalist 1x18

dragging a body to the police station is something you don't see everyday

it was just a sack of potatoes, now lets go swimming.

Reply 34#34 gabsimom's post

That has best episode of the season- rigby kissed her now it upto her to make the move

it was a cop out because he was hypnotized. so they will still leave us dangling.

Reply 36#36 gabsimom's post

yeah but now she know how he feel it's up to her to do something about it

ball is in her court

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I accidently read your post before I saw the episode, but I probably wouldn't have thought a body would fall from the sky. I think I would've thought someone was buried.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

She already knew, she's just scared. although he should man up.

I don't agree with bala, I think that there were good moments but not the best episode so far.

Still a great show!!

Reply 39#39 slade01's post

Welcome back slade i havn't seen you post a comment for ages.

i just think best episode your welcome to disagree

Thread