Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I moved and my internet was terrible - wireless with a bad connection so I have not been able to watch much lately, but it seems to be sorted..

Best episode or not - still great show.

Reply 41#41 slade01's post

glad to hear that,  yes it's a great show 100 % i wasn't impressed with first episode someone convince me to watch next 2 and it hooked me

episode 19

ok i really like this show but this weeks episode was disappointing.  it was really badly acted by the killer actress wife and even the daughter was painful to watch.  the story line was lacking the normal mentalist flair.  all and all very disappointed with this episode!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

yep hence why i didn't comment on it

Episode 20 Red Sauce

Good episode i liked the way Patrick hypnotized the boy on the pinball machine and the prank calls to the Mob boss

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

At least he think original way to get information out of people

Seems like there hasn't been anything on Red John lately.

Reply 47#47 writemako's post

he's in season-finale

The Mentalist 1x21

Another great episode that women was great con-artist i can't believe she managed to walk police while in custody -nice twist with the man in the wheel-chair

Double con men and neither knew each other it was good one.

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

i think you mean a con-woman and con-men there's a diffrence

Woman ends in man and it is common to prefer to one profession in the male form even though we both know both girls and guys do it.

As most Actresses refer to themselves as actors.

Reply 52#52 gabsimom's post

and postmen
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Episode 22 Blood Brothers

Patrick tying the hands of the counselor so he could talk to the kids alone was funny

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

yes but more disturbing the person in charge i can't believe he would abuse his position it makes me sick that people would do that but i like jane figured out where rosie was.

Episode 23 Red John's Footsteps

Great episode with the new twist from Red John and the sky writing with two possible victims with one twin murdered they managed to save her twin sister only to realise Red's accomplice was the cop but Patrick killed him saving Lisbon's life

It was interesting to see another side of Red John - that he has a female companion. so if the cop's father's friend is Red John then Red John is in his late 40s or  50s?

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

but no where closer to capture him

Just got a chance to watch the Finale. I thought this was a great final episode for Season one and I can't wait for Season two already!!

We knew that Red John had an interest in Jane but I don't think we realised that he's really obsessed with him. Patrick will have to be careful next season!

It's amazing how quickly his reason went out the window when Red John was in sight. Just as well Lisbon kept a cool head and came back to help Patrick.

Am I not suppose to know that Virgil Minelli is Red John cause it's kind of obvious.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Thread