Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 Sweetp's post

I kind of had that theory too that Red John could maybe be the CBI boss but I thought maybe that was too easy.

I hope not. That would make it so cliche. I hope they make Red John someone special.
More unexpected, like an old familiar of Jane or something like that.

Reply 61#61 writemako's post

i don't think it could be the boss

Reply 63#63 bala's post

why not? It happens more often that they do something like that. Look at Bones.
But I hope they don't do that.

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

in bones it was junior member not the boss

Reply 65#65 bala's post

yes, but it's a bit the same
Still, there are probably other shows too but I don't directly know an example

Reply 66#66 kellemanske's post

We will have to wait for season 2

yes, I hope it will be just as good as this one

The Mentalist Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Mentalist Season 2-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:56 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

The first episode patrick has changed but he came around to it because he had nothing better to do

Reply 2#2 bala's post

so he says but I don't believe him. I am convinced that he is scared of the change or that he stays for Lisbon but he can't say that

I think it's a combination of the unit being his life now and his relationship with the team. What else does he have, that's what he said himself.

I enjoyed this episode but I hope we get to see some more Red John soon!

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great start in the shop but i suspected him as well and great revelation from the accused woman why she took the fall for stealing a million dollars from her employer

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah you kind of felt sorry for the women

The scarlet letter

Ok this was another good episode but did they go to far using a corpse to get a confession ?. on one hand i see the problem but it got results. i like how he bugged the office for red john case. I'm surprised bosco didn't figure it out.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

oh but he will find out and then Jane is in big troubles.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Nothing he can do

I kinda knew that's what Jane was up to when he went into the office, after the PI had done that to them. The doughnuts were just a distraction tactic!!

It was a great ep and Jane is funny in his dealing with the other to find out information on Red John.

Red Badge

i really didn't see that coming this is the  first time i was surprised who the killer was . it was great episode because doubt on our mind whether she killed him or not ?. we knew she couldn't but blackout was interesting way that she no alba

Thread