Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Good episode she had me fooled when she smashed the glass even after she couldn't remember under hypnosis

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes she was good i like it when they  mis-lead us

The Mentalist 2x04 Red Menace

Good episode i liked the way Patrick set up the leader of the motorcycle gang as the informer

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny

Red Scare

Finally the love birds hook up i figured it was the son from the start

I quite liked this epi with the 'secret' haunting buttons and the wine in the end

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yes it is about time they got together and the way Patrick kept them in suspense about the key and treasure was funny

Black Gold and Red Blood

Not even jail can hold him .

Jane is really crazy guy on the team you would think jail could prevent him from finding out who the killer is but getting one of the suspect arrested so that he can question him was brillant move.

Seriously i didn't think he would go as far as he did but i really liked him for once and even respected his antics to get case solved-most of time i find it an annoyance but this time i thought he really was good on his feet.

2x05 Finally! It was a great kiss
2x06 I liked this episode. I never doubted for a second that Jane was going to do just fine in jail. He is an expert at manipulating people. His escape was funny

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode i thought insulting the guy on the phone so he would hit Cho was great and the mouse and the prison guard was funny

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

This was the best episode this season

The Big Red Machine

Bosco and jane working together well this really was fun and i figured nanny was one responsible .  sometime I'm that good

Reply 24#24 bala's post

And in the end he gave in and even handed him the Red John files - but they will never ever become friends...

Reply 25#25 tycoonworld's post

he didn't hand the file-he handed jane a case summary file and he asked for the actual file

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Grace was lucky see was wearing a vest but when see slapped Wayne for not wearing one was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-14-2009 09:42  
Grace was lucky see was wearing a vest but when see slapped Wayne for not wearing one was funny
i saw that coming when he entered the ambulance

2x07

I liked this episode. Bert and Ernie It made me laugh when Cho said he knew about the nicknames and said he didn't care. It really annoyed Rigsby though.

The Mentalist 2x08

Red John is back but what a surprise to find out who was the traitor and poor Bosco dying at the end at least he told Lisborn he loved her . I suppose he got what he wanted the red john case is now back with him.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I think that that is why it hit him so hard that the lady said 'it's what you wanted too'. He felt guilty for the murders but he will not break till he finds Red John.
She was right though. Red John and Patrick look a lot alike.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Good episode i think Patrick suspects there is something going on between Grace and Wayne they must of used the same shower gel and a nice speech from Virgil to the media. Rebecca was very convincing at the beginning and will Patrick get the chance to do Bosco dying wish

Thread