Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

Well it's nice to be right once in a while, most of the time i usually get it wrong.

I wish I had the type of money to go into that car showroom, those were some nice cars.

I knew there was a reason why he let the car go off the cliff, just took me a few minutes to work out why.  I'm not sure if I would trust Jane to drive me around blind0folded.

And there is no point in telling Jane not to speed, that car is worth the speeding fine

Blood In, Blood Out

Great episode showing Cho past life as a gang member, this episode show how bad-ass Cho really is but i liked Jane trick gang into putting their guns down

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked the way Cho got the confession for David's killing and the assault on his girlfriend

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I think it was Jane plan

Red Herring

Wow Lisborne is losing control and it going to be interesting to see what happens she just accept Jane planting evidence on an innocent person so he could get a confession over person who killed the guy. .

Code Red

Wow this original murder where the detective got to interview victim before she died i liked how Jane trick them but he really no limit so glad she punished him because he deserve he went too far.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I thought the bluff with the spice was great and it identified the killer

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Jane does like to take it to the limit but letting everyone think they were dieing i think he went to far but a great result as usual

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

He deserved to get hit

2x17 The Red Box

Their new boss was on to Lisbon about controlling Jane and he didn't make it ant easier for Lisbon but what will see do about Van Pelt and Rigsby

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Split them up

2x18 Aingavite

Van Pelt and Rigsby both made their decision about their affair but different decisions, it was a shame for Van Pelt in the lift when Lisbon didn't know what to say while Jane made his excuses to leave

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

yes i was surprised at Van Pelt but i think she didn't want split the team up

Blood Money

Wow Jane does it again but this time he gets fined $1600 as a result . He really has no limits taking on a tough judge.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Great start with Van Pelt putting a hit on Rigsby and Jane and the Judge was great but the ADA Marc Odenthal ordering the first hit just to improve his career what a wast of his career

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yes i like the fact clue were in the episode-thing he did gave Jane clues into figuring out it was him.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

isn't it 16000 for the fine?

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

yeah your right missed out that extra zero

Red All Over

That was a good way to trick grandad into confessing but can someone revelation with son, i got the fact other son was father of the little girl but i didn't connection to that women ?.

Thread